+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0008 SCH14

lalalol

Dec 6, 2023
Guys i do not understand the IMM 0008 SCH14 form.
It says: Do not print and scan any of these forms, but i cant sign it? Somebody please tell me what to do.

theclaimer

Jul 29, 2022
Guys i do not understand the IMM 0008 SCH14 form.
It says: Do not print and scan any of these forms, but i cant sign it? Somebody please tell me what to do.
There is a VDO that has instructions in the portal. You can check that out.

Complete the form, and double-check for errors if any. > Menu > Print > In printer Select Microsoft Print to PDF > Select print command > It'll pop up to save the file > Save the file in a new name > Open it > Then Select Type Text > Take the cursor to the Signature area > Click> You'll be able to sign it.

Reactions: Mancini

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
I had same problem, I just printed it and signed , and uploaded it as a scanned document.
I got AOR a few weeks ago.

SPeace

Aug 14, 2024
I have couple questions for my PR application:
1) In the Background Declaration form (IMM 5669), do we need to list all our memberships with the political parties in the country?
2) How we digitally sign the form Schedule 14 ? I am very confused with this.
Please let me know. Thank you very much in advance.

theclaimer

Jul 29, 2022
2) There is a VDO that has instructions in the portal. You can check that out.

Complete the form, and double-check for errors if any. > Menu > Print > In printer Select Microsoft Print to PDF > Select print command > It'll pop up to save the file > Save the file in a new name > Open it > Then Select Type Text > Take the cursor to the Signature area > Click> You'll be able to sign it.

SPeace

Aug 14, 2024
Thank you very much. I have few questions. Thank you very much in advance.
1) In IMM 5562 - Travel Information, Do I need to include my trip to Canada from my home country?
2) Does my wife need to fill out Schedule 14 as well?

theclaimer

Jul 29, 2022
Thank you very much. I have few questions. Thank you very much in advance.
1) In IMM 5562 - Travel Information, Do I need to include my trip to Canada from my home country?
2) Does my wife need to fill out Schedule 14 as well?
1) No
2) No

SPeace

Aug 14, 2024
@theclaimer Thank you very much for your quick response. I appreciate it.
My sister, not in Canada, is helping me to fill out the PR forms. I am also submitting "Use of Representative Form". Can I put her outside Canada address in the representative form?

theclaimer

Jul 29, 2022
@theclaimer Thank you very much for your quick response. I appreciate it.
My sister, not in Canada, is helping me to fill out the PR forms. I am also submitting "Use of Representative Form". Can I put her outside Canada address in the representative form?
I exactly do not know the answer. Anyone who used a representative can answer this.
However, my personal opinion is that I do not prefer to use a representative. It delays linking your file in GCKey account after getting AOR.

SPeace

Aug 14, 2024
@theclaimer How many photos do I need to upload in PR online portal? I have family of 6. If I upload 2 copies (front and back) in jpg format for each member then I have 12 digital copies in jpg format. The max. no. allowed is 10. Any suggestion or help will be appreciated.

theclaimer

Jul 29, 2022
1 photo both back and front.
1 photo only front.

Each person's photo in 1 PDF would make 6 no of files.