Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
I got admission for Fall intake in Univ. of Windsor.

My brother stays in Vancouver & Iam planning to Visit him and a week later will be traveling to Windsor.
So is it okay if i travel to Vancouver instead to Toronto from India.
Will i have any imigration problems since iam not traveling directly to Toronto.

Please suggest your View.

shahidparwez

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
02-05-2016
File Transfer...
04-05-2016
GameBoy4993 said:

My brother stays in Vancouver & Iam planning to Visit him and a week later will be traveling to Windsor.
Will i have any imigration problems since iam not traveling directly to Toronto.

Seems no issue. you can explain immigration officer at POE that your brother is lives there therefore you want to visit him prior to joining your university. I have travelled to canada in 2013. My sponsor was in Toronto but i went to Montreal first to visit my friends. I explained it to immigration officer he did not make any objection at all.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
GameBoy4993 said:

assume you mean you are going to Canada on a study permit and not actually emigrating.

Anyway when you land in Vancouver you will of course complete immigration formalities there not Toronto so ensure you have all documents to hand to show to immigration if required. If you have a ticket vancouver to Toronto at the time although not necessary will not do any harm given CBSA only really interested that you have the study permit not where you are studying or the route you take to enter Canada.

Oct 4, 2014
GameBoy4993 said:

[/more points + or - Huh any solution
[/and wht abt spouse visa can I accompany her on student visa for masters or for phd
[/Hi all,

I am seeking some advice from experienced folks for my case.
Here's a glimpse of my profile:

IELTS : Dec 2014 general 8 band
Bachelors in Human development Ed : in 2000 secured72 percent first class
Majors Early childhood education
12th : (arts) : 1996with 62.4 %
10th : 1994 with 60.2 %

Marital status : married and one 7 year old daughter

Experience : more than 5 years as teacher in a private school drawing approximately 10,000pm
Which other university I can apply with low living expenses and good chances of PR I have my daughter too

I have got information from Vancouver Island University for an M.Ed in Educational Leadership.

Now, i am confused about following

1. Should i apply general university category or are there any other universities with low tuition

2. Under SPP, Am I eligible

3. Which university will be beneficial for mature student and do dependant child get admission in public funded schools in Canada what would be the expenses and feed

I am very confused : what path to follow.

Please guide