+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm tired from my bank .. seniors help

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
so after multiple visits and a lot of wasted time going from a branch to another here is what I collected. Can you tell me if that's enough?

I collected many documents because they were not willing to customize any letter.

-a letter that shows name, current amount of money and account no. Stamped by bank and with their address

-6-month statement since they were not willing to calculate any averages

-since I gave them the statement they will see a loan being deducted monthly but it's not specified what type of loan it's. Therefore, I provided a paper from the bank that shows details at the start of the loan.

-however, this paper doesn't show outstanding amount!!! So what did I do? I took a screenshot from my internet banking showing the outstanding amount since my bank wasn't willing to give one document that shows the type of loan and the outstanding amount. OMG.

-then i attached my credit card statement because why not??!!

So experts help me please

IM PLANNING TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION BY TOMORROW SINCE IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
so after multiple visits and a lot of wasted time going from a branch to another here is what I collected. Can you tell me if that's enough?

I collected many documents because they were not willing to customize any letter.

-a letter that shows name, current amount of money and account no. Stamped by bank and with their address

-6-month statement since they were not willing to calculate any averages

-since I gave them the statement they will see a loan being deducted monthly but it's not specified what type of loan it's. Therefore, I provided a paper from the bank that shows details at the start of the loan.

-however, this paper doesn't show outstanding amount!!! So what did I do? I took a screenshot from my internet banking showing the outstanding amount since my bank wasn't willing to give one document that shows the type of loan and the outstanding amount. OMG.

-then i attached my credit card statement because why not??!!

So experts help me please

IM PLANNING TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION BY TOMORROW SINCE IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE

Thanks in advance for your help guys.
What you did is 100% fine. My bank put me in same situation, so i collected stuff separately like you did, with 6 months statements, and then credit card statement and outstanding balance from my online banking.
Good luck

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
What you did is 100% fine. My bank put me in same situation, so i collected stuff separately like you did, with 6 months statements, and then credit card statement and outstanding balance from my online banking.
Good luck
Thank you. Did u have any loans at time of application? I can see your application was quicker than average processing times is this a new trend?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thank you. Did u have any loans at time of application? I can see your application was quicker than average processing times is this a new trend?
Yes i had cc balance which i pay monthly.
Yes this is the trend since may for majority of outland FSW applications. CEC and PNP are the slowest