+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm a Saudi Citizen in Canada trying to get a Saudi police clearance, however, i'm in a bit of a dead end. Help

KhaledAR1994

Feb 5, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

This page does indeed give you instructions, however, I've tried contacting the embassy via both the phone and email and they haven't answered nor picked up. My father is trying to get me one from saudi though needs a request letter, however, this page gives little to no detail of what constitutes any of this. The page also says they will give me a facilitation letter, but the law firm I am working with is asking me for the clearance prior to submitting the application.

Does anybody have experience with this? This is the last thing I have left with this entire process and I don't want it to screw this whole thing up.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

This page does indeed give you instructions, however, I've tried contacting the embassy via both the phone and email and they haven't answered nor picked up. My father is trying to get me one from saudi though needs a request letter, however, this page gives little to no detail of what constitutes any of this. The page also says they will give me a facilitation letter, but the law firm I am working with is asking me for the clearance prior to submitting the application.

Does anybody have experience with this? This is the last thing I have left with this entire process and I don't want it to screw this whole thing up.
Contact canada riyadh embassy through webform and ask them for facilitation letter. Send them your profile number and a screen shot of the page that is asking you to upload saudi police certificate.
They will send you the letter via dhl.

You definitely would need police clearance before submitting profile

KhaledAR1994

Feb 5, 2021
Contact canada riyadh embassy through webform and ask them for facilitation letter. Send them your profile number and a screen shot of the page that is asking you to upload saudi police certificate.
They will send you the letter via dhl.

You definitely would need police clearance before submitting profile
the canadian embassy in riyadh will send me one even if i’m currently in Canada?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
the canadian embassy in riyadh will send me one even if i’m currently in Canada?
They will ask your express entry profile details and proof that saudi pcc was required and then ask you the address where dhl needs to deliver the documents.

I would suggest send this all together.
You can have it delivered to your fathers address in saudi arabia. Embassy doesnt need to know you are not in the country i guess.

KhaledAR1994

Feb 5, 2021
They will ask your express entry profile details and proof that saudi pcc was required and then ask you the address where dhl needs to deliver the documents.

I would suggest send this all together.
You can have it delivered to your fathers address in saudi arabia. Embassy doesnt need to know you are not in the country i guess.
“i guess” isn’t exactly reassuring - though this is the only answer i have. Which type of inquiry do I go for?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
“i guess” isn’t exactly reassuring - though this is the only answer i have. Which type of inquiry do I go for?
They will not ask if you are in country or outside.
They did not ask me. And i would suggest to not bring it up to complicate it.
Your father can be your proxy to apply for police certificate.
Select permanent residency and provide all the details. And your express entry profile number.
You got ITA right ?

KhaledAR1994

Feb 5, 2021
They will not ask if you are in country or outside.
They did not ask me. And i would suggest to not bring it up to complicate it.
Your father can be your proxy to apply for police certificate.
Select permanent residency and provide all the details. And your express entry profile number.
You got ITA right ?
Yep - I have my ITA

Aldo2022

Feb 27, 2022
Any updates??? How did you get one from outside Saudi? I am also Saudi and contacted the Saudi Embassy in Canada and they refused to help because it's for PR Application!