+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if you get your pnp approval, can your spouse come here in canada even u dont PR

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Hello! I would like to know if a person who got approve with the nova scotia prov nominee can make the spousd come already here in canada? Or the spouse needs to wait until the wife gets the permanent resident.. Ive been hearing a lot of stories that if u get the pnp approval, u can make ur spouse apply for visa and come here. Thank you very much in advance to any replies on my queries. God bless

tee1

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
tinacraigg said:
Hello! I would like to know if a person who got approve with the nova scotia prov nominee can make the spousd come already here in canada? Or the spouse needs to wait until the wife gets the permanent resident.. Ive been hearing a lot of stories that if u get the pnp approval, u can make ur spouse apply for visa and come here. Thank you very much in advance to any replies on my queries. God bless
Spouses of PNP applicants are eligible to apply for a spousal open work permit. Whether its approved is a different story, the deciding officer still needs to believe that you will leave Canada if the PR application is not successful. Whats your nationality? It makes a difference

TajD

Dec 29, 2013
tinacraigg said:
Its depend on which stream you got prov nominee, for example. if you got NSNP for skilled worker stream & your job comes under category O,A or B. your spouse will get open work permit with u.