+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If my class starts in September 2017, can I apply for visa NOW? plse reply asap.

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
Hi,

If my course starts in September next year, can I get final offer letter from uni/college now(in this month) ?

and, Can I apply for visa in this month for September 2017 intake?

Please reply asap. Thanks a lot.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
cv01 said:
Hi,

If my course starts in September next year, can I get final offer letter from uni/college now(in this month) ?

and, Can I apply for visa in this month for September 2017 intake?

Please reply asap. Thanks a lot.
If you have the proper documents to get admission in the DLI institution in your desired program and have all documents to apply for visa, you can apply any time you want. In-fact the more early you apply the more better it is for you, as most institutions have some deadlines for scholarships as well.

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
talhaixlam said:
If you have the proper documents to get admission in the DLI institution in your desired program and have all documents to apply for visa, you can apply any time you want. In-fact the more early you apply the more better it is for you, as most institutions have some deadlines for scholarships as well.
Will uni/college issue me necessary documents (offer letter and others) in this month (Dec 2016) for a course starting in September 2017 ? Are you sure?

If that is possible, and if I apply for Canada student visa in this month, will Canada embassy accept it? or , Is there any rule like - i cannot apply for visa more than 3 months before the course starts?

Please reply asap. I am confused....

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cv01 said:
Will uni/college issue me necessary documents (offer letter and others) in this month (Dec 2016) for a course starting in September 2017 ? Are you sure?

If that is possible, and if I apply for Canada student visa in this month, will Canada embassy accept it? or , Is there any rule like - i cannot apply for visa more than 3 months before the course starts?

Please reply asap. I am confused....
You can apply to any uni/college for sept 2017 in this month amd do all process except visa process.

Yes there is a rule as you said. You can't apply in this month or till april 2017 for sept 2017.

You can see cic website for thia rule. it is clearly mentioned.

raman001

Oct 7, 2016
Apply as soon as you receive your letter of acceptance. The times needed to process your application may vary among visa offices. Check our application processing times for details.

It is written on cic website, Under when should i apply study permit.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
nagdewani said:
You can apply to any uni/college for sept 2017 in this month amd do all process except visa process.

Yes there is a rule as you said. You can't apply in this month or till april 2017 for sept 2017.

Can you mention the link to website page where this rule is listed? I am unable to find it.

raman001

Oct 7, 2016
talhaixlam said:
Can you mention the link to website page where this rule is listed? I am unable to find it.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=480&top=15

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
raman001 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=480&top=15
Thanks, but there is nothing mentioned about april 2017 for september 2017 intake.

raman001

Oct 7, 2016
talhaixlam said:
Thanks, but there is nothing mentioned about april 2017 for september 2017 intake.
Bro it's not about intake. If you have sept 2017 offer letter with all the paper work ready, you can now apply online.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
raman001 said:
Bro it's not about intake. If you have sept 2017 offer letter with all the paper work ready, you can now apply online.
Exactly the point everything will depend on whether an institution will issue an offer letter now for Sept 2017, some will some will not. Depends on both their policy and also basic things such as whether they are setup to admin early offers especially given courses on offer can change or be withdrawn.

raman001

Oct 7, 2016
Bs65 said:
Exactly the point everything will depend on whether an institution will issue an offer letter now for Sept 2017, some will some will not. Depends on both their policy and also basic things such as whether they are setup to admin early offers especially given courses on offer can change or be withdrawn.
Mostly colleges offer adm nine months before classes

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
nagdewani said:

Can u please give the link where it is stated that - ''You can't apply in this month or till april 2017 for sept 2017.''

I searched the CIC website, but could Not find anything like that.

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
Bs65 said:
I want to pursue MS in Computer Science in a Canadian University. Will I be able to find universities that will issue offer letters and everything NOW for September 2017 intake?