+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If Master of Education Management can get job opportunities in Canada or not?

Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

I'm applying for MED degree of a Canada university, but in my country, some people said MED was not a good major if you want to persue job opportunities in Canada, is that true? is MED degree worthless in Canada? thank you!

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
It depends on what the specifics of the masters is and also what and where do u plan to work after u r done with yr degree.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1172923572 said:
Hi folks,

I'm applying for MED degree of a Canada university, but in my country, some people said MED was not a good major if you want to persue job opportunities in Canada, is that true? is MED degree worthless in Canada? thank you!
What do the people in your country know about the value of MED in Canada, after all they are not physically in Canada. MED if I understand correctly is Master of Education degree and you could get into teaching high school students in Canada, its a well respected job.

Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, u r right, it's master of eduaction, in addtion, is certificate an important factor that may influnce my job application in Canada? thanks!

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Absolutely certificates are very important, it adds credibility to your resume and compliments your work experience.

Cdn28

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Depending on where you move you should also investigate opportunities with the regional administrative offices of different local School Boards eg) Toronto District School Board. You could also see how your skills may be applicable to job related positions with the YMCA who offer many educational programs.