+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If I'm still ineligible for both express entry and pilot programs what other options do I have?

Jul 18, 2021
I checked my eligibility on the Canadian immigration site and it said I was eligible for EE. Then after submitting my EE application 10mins later I was deemed ineligible and it gave me a code for the (something)wizard, I don't where to put that code. The previous jobs that I had didn't fall in the 0,A,B NOC code. I've never been to Canada or know anyone in Canada(which I think would boost your points) I'm falling in to despair now.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I checked my eligibility on the Canadian immigration site and it said I was eligible for EE. Then after submitting my EE application 10mins later I was deemed ineligible and it gave me a code for the (something)wizard, I don't where to put that code. The previous jobs that I had didn't fall in the 0,A,B NOC code. I've never been to Canada or know anyone in Canada(which I think would boost your points) I'm falling in to despair now.
Your options are going to be extremely limited if you don't have at least one year of continuous work experience in a NOC A, B or 0 occupation.

If you are really serious about coming to Canada, then consider coming to Canada on a study permit for a 2 year program so that you can the qualify for a 3 year post graduate work permit to increase your chances of potentially qualifying for PR some day.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did you complete ECAs and IELTs to submit a profile? Agree if you don't have skilled work experience, you can look at a study permit.

Jul 18, 2021
Your options are going to be extremely limited if you don't have at least one year of continuous work experience in a NOC A, B or 0 occupation.

If you are really serious about coming to Canada, then consider coming to Canada on a study permit for a 2 year program so that you can the qualify for a 2 year post graduate work permit to increase your chances of potentially qualifying for PR some day.

Thank you. Looks like I'll have to take my IELTS again.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
just the ielts im just a high school graduate i don't know what ECA is
If you are just a high school graduate, then you should assume immigration won't be possible until you complete further education. Aim for a Bachelor degree. And then once you complete your studies, focus on getting at least one year of work experience in a NOC A, B or 0 profession.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
just the ielts im just a high school graduate i don't know what ECA is
You need an ECA or Education Assessment to even be eligible for EE. If you have only high school that is not enough as it will not give you any points. You need at least a bachelors degree, high IELTS scores and 3 years skilled experience to be close to getting an ITA.

Jul 18, 2021
If you are just a high school graduate, then you should assume immigration won't be possible until you complete further education. Aim for a Bachelor degree. And then once you complete your studies, focus on getting at least one year of work experience in a NOC A, B or 0 profession.
the EE and the Pilot Programs got my hopes up. But I'll take your advise, thank you!