+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If CIC would pull out your previous PR form to check if match your CIT0002E ?

EastVan

Apr 12, 2014
wonder if CIC would pull out your previous PR application when you immigrated to see if it match everything you said on you new citizenship application form ?
such as the dates where you worked,lived (before your landing) 'cause i don't remember that well.
anyone ? please advice

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you were honest regarding the inofrmation provided when completing PR Renewal Card, then you don't have to worry about whether information provided now will match the previous now.

Having said that, why wouldn't you keep a copy of the application you sent to CIC earlier, knowing that you will have to send another one in the future.

Do the best you can now when providing information on the Citizenship application.

EastVan

Apr 12, 2014
sorry, I think I didn't said it correctly, I meant immigration form when first immigrated 3,4 years ago, not PR renew form.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
The citizenship application only asks about information for the 4 yrs preceeding your application. If you lived abroad during that time, perhaps look at the boarding passes of your trips, ask family/friends you were with to help you narrow down.

The other thing you can do is order your GCMS notes (physical file) of your PR card application(this will be the original PR application) and PR card renewal application. Ask for them to be sent by email. It will have the officers' notes and a copy of your application but this means you may have to wait at least 30 days(or even longer) to receive them. Hopefully this can help you.

Lastly, be sure to make a complete copy of your citizenship application(for your own records) before mailing it.