+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS

rejipktr

Aug 16, 2014
Dear Friends.

I am new in this forum. I hope you can help me with valuable suggestion and opinions.

I Just finished my IELTS exam few days back.

My migration agent advised me to score 5 band in each module. ie, Listening : 5 , Reading : 5 , writing : 5 and Reading :5. In my case , My wife is the primary applicant and mine is secondary. she required 7.5 in listening and 6.5 rest all module.
My question is : - Over all I need 20 points ( ie, 5* 4 = 20 ). If I get 4 point in reading and 5.5 for rest all modules. then is there any problem for me proceeding the migration .

Pl help me to clear my doubt.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your question is confusing. Assuming you are asking about the FSW program, it doesn't sound like you understand how the IELTS points work. As a spouse, to score 5 adaptability point for your language you must score CLB Level 4 or higher.

CLB Level 4 is 4.5 in listening, 3.5 in reading, and 4 in speaking and writing.

The primary applicant requires a minimum of 6 in each category.

rejipktr

Aug 16, 2014
scylla said:
Your question is confusing. Assuming you are asking about the FSW program, it doesn't sound like you understand how the IELTS points work. As a spouse, to score 5 adaptability point for your language you must score CLB Level 4 or higher.

=====================================================================

Thanks for the reply.

R u sure that the second applicant required only 4.5 in listening, 3.5 in reading, and 4 in speaking and writing. My migration agent advised to score 5 in each module.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rejipktr said:
scylla said:

=====================================================================

Thanks for the reply.

R u sure that the second applicant required only 4.5 in listening, 3.5 in reading, and 4 in speaking and writing. My migration agent advised to score 5 in each module.
Then your migration agent doesn't know what s/he is talking about. I wonder what other parts of the application s/he has screwed up?