+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Writing: HOW TO WRITE TASK 2 ESSAY AT A 9 LEVEL

iceboyz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Hello.
Based on previous posts it is clear that Writing Task 2 Essay could be the most difficult part in the IELTS exam.

I created this post in order to gather useful information about HOW TO WRITE TASK 2 ESSAY at a 9 level.

I can share these really helpful video lessons provided by Ryan, which shows us how to write an essay step by step (I fount it more useful than Ace the IELTS)

IELTS Video : Write Essays and Letters
soft21st.com/ielts-video-write-essays-and-letters-k9z

In addition, there is ebook by Ryan available for downloading, it cost $5
ielts-ielts.com

I would appreciate if could you share you information about writing an essay.
Regards,
Vitaliy
Ukraine

Visith

Feb 19, 2011
Thank you very much for sharing.

Would you mind sharing IELTS TASK 2: How to write at a 9 level.pdf and sending it to my e-mail: monster.ghost@hotmail.com ?

I am Laotian and nowadays, I am living in the Vientiane Capital of Laos.

I love Vitality Ukraine

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hi Iceboyz,
your inbox is full, delete some of your messages.

First of all, for canada immigration you must sit for General training IELTS not the Academic one. good news is General training IELTS is a bit easier than Academic :D
1. YEs it is possible. would be hard to get 8 in writing is difficult
2. it's better to take IELTS preparation from right now.

One more thing, you dont need 8 in every module. to get full points (16) you need:
Listening= 7.5 (4 points)
Reading= 6.5 (4 points)
Writing= 6.5 (4 points)
Speaking= 6.5 (4 points)

thanks

hasib

Hi again. Thank you for your answers. I really appreciate that you commit same of you time to answer me.
I have two more questions.
1) Is it possible to get an 8 for non-native speaker in each section of the IELTS? Which part you found the most difficult?
2) I am planning to apply for immigration in 1-1,5 year (don't have enough experience yet) and I need very to get very high score in order to be eligible.
Should I work on my general improving of English and 4-5 months before exam prepare for IELTS or it is better to start my preparing for IELTS right now?

Thank you

iceboyz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
One more thing, you dont need 8 in every module. to get full points (16) you need
You are right. However, under Manitoba Province Nominee Program the score is counted as avarage, and they give 12 points for overall score 8 or 9.

denmowei

Feb 1, 2011
iceboyz said:
Hello.
Based on previous posts it is clear that Writing Task 2 Essay could be the most difficult part in the IELTS exam.

I created this post in order to gather useful information about HOW TO WRITE TASK 2 ESSAY at a 9 level.

I can share these really helpful video lessons provided by Ryan, which shows us how to write an essay step by step (I fount it more useful than Ace the IELTS)

IELTS Video : Write Essays and Letters
soft21st.com/ielts-video-write-essays-and-letters-k9z

In addition, there is ebook by Ryan available for downloading, it cost $5
ielts-ielts.com

I would appreciate if could you share you information about writing an essay.
Regards,
Vitaliy
Ukraine

Ivan_Willi

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks for sharing so much information.

Can you email me IELTS TASK 2: How to write at a 9 level ebook, my e-mail: IvanWilliams@rediffmail.com ?

Regards
Ivan

Layli

Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all members.

I would be very thankful to all of you if you will send me some helpful information how to get 8 score in Academic. Although I have Band 6 score I should reaplly in order to enter to Universety. (my e-mail is tamaara@bk.ru)
Thanks a lot for help.

mati

Mar 14, 2012
Hello! ;)

Can you send me to E-Mail mati-7070@mail.ru book "IELTS Task 1 (Academic): How to write at a 9 level eBook (41 pages)", please. Thanks.

P.S. You can download IELTS Task 2 (Academic and General): "How to write at a 9 level eBook
(37 pages)", using this link: goo .gl/14sLZ
(remove a space)

midking

Mar 20, 2012
Can you send me to e-mail djuralas @ yahoo.co.uk book "IELTS Task 1 (Academic): How to write at a 9 level eBook (41 pages)", please. Thanks

a58221

Jun 26, 2012
Please send me the link to the book Academic Task 1: How to write at a 9 level eBook (41 pages) to email ( a58221 gmail ) . Thanks in advance

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...