+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts test questions.

tkfkadms

Jun 11, 2013
Hello guys.
Do you guys happen to know if there would be any problem if I do not answer correctly to the following question; why do you take the ielts? Because I heard that they ask this question to give immigrants 6.5 marks on one section and make us re-take the exam for profit. I might choose " for employment"
Any thought?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Hello guys.
Do you guys happen to know if there would be any problem if I do not answer correctly to the following question; why do you take the ielts? Because I heard that they ask this question to give immigrants 6.5 marks on one section and make us re-take the exam for profit. I might choose " for employment"
Any thought?
I think your score is solely on the basis of how you performed in the test and has less to do with whatever the answer may be to that question.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hello guys.
Any thought?
What you have heard is completely incorrect.

You scores are completely based on your performance at the tests.