+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts score

ARWAM

Jul 26, 2009
hello

i got mail from canda cic regarding processing my application , at beginning of september 2009. i didn't get the score they reqiure in IELTS test . two time i had exam my score 6.5 (listening and speaking) 6 (writting and reading) TOTAL BAND SCORE 6.5
my attorny told me it's still not acheiving the marks .. i'm physcian had master degree with experience 11 years since graduation . but no relative in canAda and i'm single and he told me it's against me ..as married need less score in IELTS ..
WHAT WILL BE MY SITUATION FOR MY APPLICATION IF I DON'T ACHEIVE THE SCORE BEFORE NEXT SEPTEMBER TE SCORE THEY ASKED 7,7 5,5 or at least 6.5 (speaking and writting )

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ARWAM said:
hello

i got mail from canda cic regarding processing my application , at beginning of september 2009. i didn't get the score they reqiure in IELTS test . two time i had exam my score 6.5 (listening and speaking) 6 (writting and reading) TOTAL BAND SCORE 6.5
my attorny told me it's still not acheiving the marks .. i'm physcian had master degree with experience 11 years since graduation . but no relative in canAda and i'm single and he told me it's against me ..as married need less score in IELTS ..
WHAT WILL BE MY SITUATION FOR MY APPLICATION IF I DON'T ACHEIVE THE SCORE BEFORE NEXT SEPTEMBER TE SCORE THEY ASKED 7,7 5,5 or at least 6.5 (speaking and writting )
If you don't reach 67 points refusal.

PMM

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u need 12 points then u need to score 7.5 in listening or 6.5 in any two of speaking, writing, reading. so calculate ur points and make ur strategy according to ur need. it's not difficult to score for a person like u. may god bless u.

tojan

Jul 27, 2009
for more details of ielts score requirements
you can visit http://www.yourieltsonline.com