+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS RESULTS ISSUE

happy4ever

Oct 3, 2014
Hi Every one,
my results date was yesterday, but they are kept on hold my results. why they kept on hold i don't know. i got this message yesterday.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

We refer to your IELTS test of 2 October 2014 at Hyderabad.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from October 24, 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Note that you would not be able to preview your results online and would have to wait for the hard copy of results (Test Report Form) to reach you. In case of any queries, kindly get in touch with us at Chennai.Enquiry @ in.britishcouncil.org. Please do not reply to this mail.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.

Any clue, why they have to hold exam results for quality assurance

Share your opinions

Anyone else who had faced such a long delay in declaration of result ?

aman_101

Oct 30, 2014
Have you got the results?? Mine was also on Oct 2nd in Punjab- Patiala. I got sms on 25th eve however I have not got the TRF yet. Please update if you have got it??

happy4ever

Oct 3, 2014
aman_101 said:
Have you got the results?? Mine was also on Oct 2nd in Punjab- Patiala. I got sms on 25th eve however I have not got the TRF yet. Please update if you have got it??

Hi Aman,

I Got my score card on 27 oct 2014.