+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Results-For Immigration!

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has recently given IELTS in Canada or remembers whether we get 1 or 2 copies of the result in the mail?

I am asking this because I think I might would have submitted a photocopy of the IELTS result, since I found an Original Result in my folders at home. I have sent my other copy to CPP-O today but would like to know if we get 1 or 2 copies of result in mail.

Thanks,

P

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari_p said:
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has recently given IELTS in Canada or remembers whether we get 1 or 2 copies of the result in the mail?

I am asking this because I think I might would have submitted a photocopy of the IELTS result, since I found an Original Result in my folders at home. I have sent my other copy to CPP-O today but would like to know if we get 1 or 2 copies of result in mail.

Thanks,

P
I have only received just one copy and has an option for extra one for additional $20

KSHARAV

Jan 5, 2013
pari_p said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

P
While registering for IELTS, if you mention immigration as the reason for the exam, you can get two copies at NO addtional cost. Thats how i did and gotten 2.

Any additional copies than 2, wil cost $$$.

pjcanada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
Med's Request
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
27-03-2013
Passport Req..
09-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
If you're not sure, get one more original from IELTS center and send it to CPP-O as soon as you get AOR. Original is mandatory.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember marking that I am giving exam for Immigration Purpose (there is a mandatory question on online form). So I am hoping I got 2 copies (stupid memory) and sent one of them to CPP-O with application.

Anyways, just to be sure I sent the original yesterday and it should be there by tomorrow morning.

I sent my spouse's documents <2 weeks ago so I am hoping that delayed the review of my file and this original gets there in time, in case i gave them photocopy!

This is nerve-racking!! :mad: ??? :'(

Ottawa10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
I received 2 copies.
I've told the registration office that the test is for immigration purpose.
They marked my application as requires 2 copies, and I received 2.