+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts result withheld 9 Sept 2017

gagansandhu12

Oct 4, 2017
I appeared for ielts general training at 9 sept 2017 at canada. I was expecting to get my results by 22 sept . On result day i recieved emails stating that my results are withheld for investigation and quality monitoring . And they also ask me for supportive handwritten statement . I replied them on 26 sept . No reply from their side except automatic response. Can anybody also have the same situation ??? Can anybody tell me what is the waiting in this type of situation ??

Oct 5, 2017
I am also facing the same issue. I wrote IDP on 09th September 2017 at Eglinton centre and received online report on Sep 24th (two days after the actual test result date) but not received test report form. Reached them multiple times but there is no accurate response from them. Not sure, how long I need to wait? online result will change? whether I need to give exams again ? :-(

Oct 5, 2017
No, I reached out the center were I wrote the exam. They were not asked about any handwritten statement. They told that, we will let you know, once heard from Cambridge.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017
I had checked with my friend and office circle friends, no one come across such scenario in their results and also no where written clearly or center also don't have clear details, how many days will Cambridge take to will publish the result for impacted candidates. I am not in a position to take any decision now :(

jmj25

Oct 6, 2017
I also took ielts last sept 9 and my results are being withheld. Up until now I haven't received my result. Please update me if you already have receive yours. Thanks!

gagansandhu12

Oct 4, 2017
Sure bro i will inform u . But till now no results and no emails frok their side. Which centre u appeared for exam?? U was also asked for handwritten statement ??

jmj25

Oct 6, 2017
I took the test at IDP philippines and I was also ask for a statement but til now I received no update from them :(