+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts result withheld 13may2017

PakGirl786

May 27, 2017
Hi All

My IELTS result was visible on site for few hours and then it vanished. I received an sms and email saying my results are withheld. I believe its because I can see I got 6 in reading and 8.5 in listening. Thank GOD I saw the score before it was vansihed from online. I would like to know if it has happened with anyone else before and if there is a possibility that the final score would change whenever my result is released. Also, how much time can I expect for the result to be released

Anyone faced such a situation pls do lemme know

May 31, 2017
Hi All

My IELTS result was visible on site for few hours and then it vanished. I received an sms and email saying my results are withheld. I believe its because I can see I got 6 in reading and 8.5 in listening. Thank GOD I saw the score before it was vansihed from online. I would like to know if it has happened with anyone else before and if there is a possibility that the final score would change whenever my result is released. Also, how much time can I expect for the result to be released

Same is the case with me....from where did you appeared for ielts?

anhy

Jul 10, 2017
Hi All

Hi! Same here! I got my results online since June 30 , but on 5th July i received an email from BC saying that my results were withheld. And i have no response from them. I got a L/R 7.5/8.5 and W/S 6.0 . I dont know if this is the main reason why my results are withheld. This investigation really interferes with my deadline to get a scholarship.

Did you get any answer? Did you get your results finally?