+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS REQUIREMENT FOR SINP WITH JOB LETTER

khanzada

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
Dear all i am new in this forum my Brother got SINP approvel from Saskatchewan with confirm job offer letter and need to apply CIC london .but i need to confirm CIC london need IELTS requirments for SINP with confirm job letter or Not. Please reply if someone have any idea. Please anyone or senior on this forum will be kindly thanks for your reply.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
Dear Khanzada,
did you need to 35 points to meet SINP requirement? i too have a job offer from saskatchewan employer but i dont meet 35 points that they need for SINP. please reply.

khanzada

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
Dear my brother got job offer letter . but his SINP as a Family member not skilled worker. but i need to know with confirm job offer letter cic london still need a IELTS requirement for SINP applicatio

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all SINP Nominees
My name is Hassan, i am from pakistan and living in Saskatoon, i sponsored my Brother, he also receive the letter from CHC visa office in London to provide the IELTS result within 60, days, i have contacted to SINP manager in Saskatchewan and send the copy of that letter, i have also mention that IELTS in not require for SINP, according to check list and SINP family member guide, there are several ways to prove english proficiency other then IELTS, the manager of SINP told me that they will talk to London Visa office regarding this issue, and will reply me next week, the manage mention me that i am the first person who contacted him and mention this issue of IELTS. my suggestion to you, you should contact with him and mention that London visa office is asking about the IELTS, according to all document and check list, this condition does not apply on SINP nominees. You can contact me i Saskatoon at 306-251-0463, from pakistan it is not expensive to call canada, its only 1Rs per minutes. when i will receive the reply from the SINP manage i will let you know. Thanks and good luck.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
auhassan said:
Dear all SINP Nominees
My name is Hassan, i am from pakistan and living in Saskatoon, i sponsored my Brother, he also receive the letter from CHC visa office in London to provide the IELTS result within 60, days, i have contacted to SINP manager in Saskatchewan and send the copy of that letter, i have also mention that IELTS in not require for SINP, according to check list and SINP family member guide, there are several ways to prove english proficiency other then IELTS, the manager of SINP told me that they will talk to London Visa office regarding this issue, and will reply me next week, the manage mention me that i am the first person who contacted him and mention this issue of IELTS. my suggestion to you, you should contact with him and mention that London visa office is asking about the IELTS, according to all document and check list, this condition does not apply on SINP nominees. You can contact me i Saskatoon at 306-251-0463, from pakistan it is not expensive to call canada, its only 1Rs per minutes. when i will receive the reply from the SINP manage i will let you know. Thanks and good luck.

Thank you for the information but I don,t see any way that the Manager of SINP will have any impact on the CIC. The Province has ONLY the responsibility of issuing the Nomination Certificate and they cannot interfere in the matters of CIC. So if CIC requires to have the IELTS then Applicant must have to do the IELTS.

The Visa Officers at CHC London very well know what are the requirements for Nomination under SINP Family Member Category. Hence IELTS is CIC,s requirement and Province has nothing to do with it.

J

jimjim11301

there is no need for ielts absolutely 100% positive for SINP if:

you as an employer or his employer should sign a form ( i believe they have this form in the site as well ) , that his english proficiency is enough for us !
thats all !

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS is not require according to SINP website for reference you can visit the web site of SINP immigration and check the General question.

SINP web site clealy mention in general questions that you can prove your english language requirement from one of the following.

How can I meet the language requirements?

If you were educated in a country where the first language is English you may not need additional proof of your language ability. If your first language is not English you must prove your English language ability with one of the following:

SINP 500-8 Affidavit of English Language Ability
If you have a job offer from a Saskatchewan employer, they must complete this form to verify that you have language skills necessary to do the job;
Education/training documents that demonstrate you have attended education institutions where the language of instruction was English/French and show the length of the program;
Language testing results that equal a score of six or greater on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
Certificates of English/French Language training with a letter that shows the length of the program; or
Employment references with English/French as the principal language of communication.

So if any one who is receiving the letter from the CIC office in London or any other visa office asking about IELTS they can contact to the SINP Manager Mr.David Li or Tracy and mention them the above link of requirement of SINP according to their website or application guide. we should contact to SINP office to Solve this Issue. Thanks and good luck with immigration Process.

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
HI
I WANT TO KNOW THAT AS I AM APPLYING AS SKILLED WORKER AND I GOT 4 IELTS BAND AND ALSO HAVING JOB OFFER FROM SASKATCHEWAN EMPLOYER
I KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE GET SINP NOMIANTION WITHOUT IELTS BUT VISA OFFICER CAN ASK FOR IELTS AND MY EMPLOYER IS PROVIDING ME AFFIDAVIT OF ENGLISH ABILITY, THEN PLZ TELL ME THAT MY 4 IELTS BAND IS OK FOR CIC VISA OFFICER OR NOT........
IS 4 ABND IELTS OK FOR CIC VISA OFFICER PLZ PLZ PLZ.ANY NICE GUY CAN HELP ME
PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION
THANX

J

jimjim11301

if your english speaking is sucks ! i dont know what will happen! but, officer can not ASk for ielts, since you have applied for Saskatchewan.
but most probably you will have interview... 99%

khanzada

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
hi annayyaa,

i hope u shold be ok with IELTS band 4, i applied with confirm job letter as well in cic london office but no IELTS, let c they will ask or not i applied in 13 July to cic london as a family member SINP.

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
THANKS TO GIMGIM AND KHANZADA FOR REPLYING ME
KHANZADA! U APPLIED WITH JOB OFFER OR NOT BCZ I M GOING TO APPLY WITH JOB OFFER AND PLZ TELL ME WHEN U RECEIVE ANY THING FROM VISA OFFICER,,THEY WILL ASK OR NOT FOR IELTS.............
REGARDS

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
TO KHANZADA
HAVE YOU PROVIDED AN AFFIDAVIT OF YOUR ENGLISH ABILITY WITH JOB LETTER OR NOT
PLZ PLZ ANSWER ME
REGARDS

khanzada

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
Dear annayaa,

I sumbitted the english affidavite when we sent the SINP application in regina. because employer need to fill that form to confirm english ability but i did not send any prove to cic london because their checklist there is no need to prove english. but i assume they are asking IELTs for more people. one of my frined got Medical with confirm job letter cic london did not ask IELTS, let c in my application if any reply will be come from cic london i will definatly post here best of luck every 1

J

jimjim11301

you definitely dont need ielts. !
if they need, i will pay the fee for you :))

adaa

Jul 27, 2010
to khanzada and jimjim
i want to know that if cic visa officer asks for ielts then can sinp manager help us bcz i have heard here from auhassan that sinp manager can mail to cic visa officer that sinp do not need ielts so plz tell me that if cic visa officer still insist to see ielts....is 4 ielts band overall sufficient
with best wishes
waiting 4 ur reply