London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Will fill in
LANDED..........
In dreams Oh Canada
patelthakrar said:
Right, If you have got an unconditional LOA from the Uni then go ahead and apply, however PLEASE do check with other resources and in particular with ur Uni about IELTS for Visa file...

Secondly, I do not see any harm in giving ur IELTS...its always advisable not to take any chances...
The University have nothing to do with my visa or anything because they are responsible only for LOA.

patelthakrar

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
There are a lot of Uni which do provide or tell that u might be given a conditional LOA however it might affect your chances of getting a visa...like the other example which ashok gave for Mohawk college...

Also do check the CHC link/websites about visa and imp applications/requirements for visa filing for students pursuing higher studies in canada from PK...probably ull get the idea...

nizamani9

Feb 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Will fill in
LANDED..........
In dreams Oh Canada
patelthakrar said:
There are a lot of Uni which do provide or tell that u might be given a conditional LOA however it might affect your chances of getting a visa...like the other example which ashok gave for Mohawk college...

Also do check the CHC link/websites about visa and imp applications/requirements for visa filing for students pursuing higher studies in canada from PK...probably ull get the idea...
If someone get LOA not the conditional one but he still requires Ielts to apply for student visa to CHC Islamabad.

As far as i know there ain't requirement of Ielts mentioned in checklist of documents nor its mentioned in any form of student visa applying from Pakistan.

So I haven't got any reply on weather Ielts is required or not? If someone is applying without Ielts and having LOA can he get student visa?

Hope senoirs will reply me.

H

HBK

nizamani9 said:
If someone is applying without Ielts and having LOA can he get student visa?

Totaly depends on VISA OFFICER

nizamani9

Feb 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Will fill in
LANDED..........
In dreams Oh Canada
ashok5584 said:
Totaly depends on VISA OFFICER
I know dear it totally depends upon VO but thing I am asking is the Ielts is required when file student visa application.

H

HBK

nizamani9 said:
I know dear it totally depends upon VO but thing I am asking is the Ielts is required when file student visa application.
No.
its upto you. weather to go with I.E.L.T.S. or without I.E.L.T.S.

however it doesent mean that i m suggesting you to go without ielts

its upto individual. weather to maximise chances for visa or minimise

nizamani9

Feb 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Will fill in
LANDED..........
In dreams Oh Canada
ashok5584 said:
No.
its upto you. weather to go with I.E.L.T.S. or without I.E.L.T.S.

however it doesent mean that i m suggesting you to go without ielts

its upto individual. weather to maximise chances for visa or minimise
Means there isn't any requirement of Ielts by CHC Islamabad?

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
yes, IELTS not requirement of embassy it is upto visa officer
i sent email to embassy they also replied ielts not the requirement

my bro applied without ielts let us see

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nizamani9 said:
If someone get LOA not the conditional one but he still requires Ielts to apply for student visa to CHC Islamabad.

As far as i know there ain't requirement of Ielts mentioned in checklist of documents nor its mentioned in any form of student visa applying from Pakistan.

So I haven't got any reply on weather Ielts is required or not? If someone is applying without Ielts and having LOA can he get student visa?

Hi,

1. Actually, you want everyone to declare that IELTS is not required for CHC Islamabad. And, you are very much aware that IELTS is required.
2. Without IELTS expect refusal if;
: you are an average student with average grades/marks.
: you are applying for an UG/PG diploma/certificate program in a school/university.
: your overall profile is average.
3. We have two members (happygarcha & arun2012) without IELTS + approved visa. Still IELTS is absolutely must for South Asian applicants. Your IELTS show/prove your 'level of establishment'. Your admission with/without IELTS is purely based on your "educational profile", but your visa is a matter of your "overall profile". If still in doubt, apply without IELTS.