+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT 12th MAY Answers

mahreenbadar

Feb 21, 2018
It should not effect your score much, if you have fulfill rest of the criteria and stick to the topic throughout.
Sadly i got 5.5 in writing however i did my best used complex and compound sentences and completed my essay and covered topic.. m just trying to know what made my result so made

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Can any one tell me what if i fail to complete my task 2 essay within 250 word limit how much it will effect my band score??
To be frank, it does have great impact. Your band can be reduced to a band less. I don’t want to give any false hopes.

sarika3880

Jan 19, 2018
You seem to be a pro in writing. 8 band is commendable. I tried writing to perfection but unfortunately got awarded 7. Anyways,
I would suggest you opt for speaking revaluation as you seem to be a good candidate in other modules.

Just wanted to ask if you messed up any of the sections in speaking?
No...Rather it went quite well..I was hoping good score in this too...

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi Micky

Congratulations to u too..

I got what was required finally.
Listening 9
Reading 8.5
Speaking 7.5
Writing 7

Finally after 5 attempts..thank God!
Hey can you download the pdf version?
Also is your result now available on results essential?

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
Hey can you download the pdf version?
Also is your result now available on results essential?
PDF version can be downloaded..it just details of your marks..but it is still unavailable on results essential..might take time to reflect there it seems

AminMackie

May 13, 2018
PDF version can be downloaded..it just details of your marks..but it is still unavailable on results essential..might take time to reflect there it seems
If I may ask; Where did you check your result? I cannot check mine on results.ieltsessentials