+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS and EE profile expiring while i received ITA!

Sohrab_60

Oct 12, 2023
Hi folks,

I received Ontario Nomination on 5th October 2023 and then received ITA five days after that. My concern is my IELTS expires on 13th October and EE profile expires on 21st October. Should i decline or ignore the ITA and then create a new profile with new IELTS and wait again for ITA?
I heard profile gets locked after receiving ITA. I have booked for the IELTS test for 7th November.

Please guide me and thanks ad

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi folks,

I received Ontario Nomination on 5th October 2023 and then received ITA five days after that. My concern is my IELTS expires on 13th October and EE profile expires on 21st October. Should i decline or ignore the ITA and then create a new profile with new IELTS and wait again for ITA?
I heard profile gets locked after receiving ITA. I have booked for the IELTS test for 7th November.

Please guide me and thanks ad
If your IETLS expires, you'll have to give IELTS again and make sure you are above the minimum CRS criteria with the new score. Give IELTS again and don't decline the ITA for now.

EE profile expiring isn't too big of a deal - check the past forum posts here for it.