+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6.0 overall in general for CSQ

prakashnehru

Dec 15, 2011
Hi there,

I wanted to know few things,

I did master degree in Quebec in Software Engineering and have job in related field. Also, I did Co-op internship in relative field. My bachelor degree was relative field (Computer science). The only thing, I'm wondering is IELTS, I scored Listening -5.5, Speaking, 5.5, Reading 6, writing- 6.5, overall- 6.0. Is it possible to get CSQ ?

Thanks for your reply.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prakashnehru said:
Hi there,

I did master degree in Quebec in Software Engineering and have job in related field. Also, I did Co-op internship in relative field. My bachelor degree was relative field (Computer science). The only thing, I'm wondering is IELTS, I scored Listening -5.5, Speaking, 5.5, Reading 6, writing- 6.5, overall- 6.0. Is it possible to get CSQ ?

Thanks for your reply.
In My opinion You are all good to go !

ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prakashnehru said:
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.
You are good to go dear :) by the way in which area of training you want to put yourself ? and also for which noc code ?