+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 3rd March 2018 USA

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
I got 8 so not that perfect,but being in a English speaking environment is the best.I work in the US so of course I have to talk with everyone in English and most people in India start talking English early on.
For IELTS preparation ,talking everyday in English with someone is,I think,the best
Agree with Pravin..an additional suggestion would be to write more in pencil..my handwriting is bad, I hardly write nowerdays and writing in pencil was a big challenge to me..that was the main reason I would have dropped in writing..

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I got 8 so not that perfect,but being in a English speaking environment is the best.I work in the US so of course I have to talk with everyone in English and most people in India start talking English early on.
For IELTS preparation ,talking everyday in English with someone is,I think,the best
8 is better than 6.5 or 7 right. Thank you.

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Agree with Pravin..an additional suggestion would be to write more in pencil..my handwriting is bad, I hardly write nowerdays and writing in pencil was a big challenge to me..that was the main reason I would have dropped in writing..
Sure, will do that. Thank you.

Priyanka-003

Mar 16, 2018
Yes I got. Took the test in the US. Checked around 5.20am CST.
L:8.5, R:9 ,W:7.5 , S:8
Hi . As you got almost full marks in listening. So could you please help me with few questions.
Section 1- cheapest transportation option— did you write taxi or coach . And for accommodation ( room) was that shared or sharing?
And in section 4 - was the answer gases or gas? Would be nice if you could help me in all this.

Pravin7

Jan 25, 2018
Hi . As you got almost full marks in listening. So could you please help me with few questions.
Section 1- cheapest transportation option— did you write taxi or coach . And for accommodation ( room) was that shared or sharing?
And in section 4 - was the answer gases or gas? Would be nice if you could help me in all this.
Sure. I wrote coach,gas
I am not sure about what I wrote regarding accomodation, most probably shared

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
The one that can be shared was the answer for mode of transportation. Don't remember which one, now.