Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
viji123 said:
Hi,

You got the courier? I also wrote exam in oct 2 and got result. But in the idp site courier dispatch details are not given
No I do not receive courier..i visited to idp branch office they said u will receive within a week because certificates are dispatched from idp office Gurgaon.. M also waiting..
what about your scores?

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
what are the scores guys ?

Is it what you required ?

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharing my experience at IDP IELTS exam held on 6th Sept. 2014

1. Result was delayed twice & got declared on 10th Oct. 2014. Reason given was random quality assessment.
2. Score: R-9, L-8.5, S-6.5, W-6.0.
3. Believe me, I deserved min. 7.0 in writing. May be they are more stringent in cases of re-assessment or it varies depending on the individual checker cos it is a subjective call.
4. The speaking interviewer an Indian Lady in early 50's was nice, but I got nervous & started replying really fast, resulting in low band.

Outlook:
Result delay by IDP can be one major issue, services were fine, got good pair of headsets in listening, but the biggest advantage is that IDP allows you to issue duplicate copy of result whereas British council does not. And IDP test centres was allotted within the same district of my residence. I can tell you becos my neighbourhood friend applied via Britishcouncil and got test centre in diff. district of the state.

Can not comment on marking as to which is more stringent. Although my writing band raises some doubts on IDP but my frnd who chose Britishcouncil also scored less than what he expected.

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You people also faced the same issue of delayed result by IDP which seems to have become a more routine exercise cos the customer care guy told me this happened in August also.

Aug. .. 2014
Sept 06 2014.
Oct 02 2014
Dec. ?? 2014 ??? lets wait & watch

I wonder, does such delays also happens in britishcouncil results ??

kadian said:
Sharing my experience at IDP IELTS exam held on 6th Sept. 2014

1. Result was delayed twice & got declared on 10th Oct. 2014. Reason given was random quality assessment.
2. Score: R-9, L-8.5, S-6.5, W-6.0.
3. Believe me, I deserved min. 7.0 in writing. May be they are more stringent in cases of re-assessment or it varies depending on the individual checker cos it is a subjective call.
4. The speaking interviewer an Indian Lady in early 50's was nice, but I got nervous & started replying really fast, resulting in low band.

Outlook:
Result delay by IDP can be one major issue, services were fine, got good pair of headsets in listening, but the biggest advantage is that IDP allows you to issue duplicate copy of result whereas British council does not. And IDP test centres was allotted within the same district of my residence. I can tell you becos my neighbourhood friend applied via Britishcouncil and got test centre in diff. district of the state.

Can not comment on marking as to which is more stringent. Although my writing band raises some doubts on IDP but my frnd who chose Britishcouncil also scored less than what he expected.

jacobrenu

Oct 27, 2014
I took IELTS test on 02 Oct 2014 at Cochin. I also got the following mail.

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

We refer to your IELTS test of 2nd Oct, 2014.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analyzed before they are issued to candidates. Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyze it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued on 27th Oct, 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the declaration signed by candidates on the application form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Regards,

Team IDP IELTS

After that I did nt got any updates on my results. Today 03 nov 2014- almost one month passed.

Is there anybody have the same fate.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
jacobrenu said:
I took IELTS test on 02 Oct 2014 at Cochin. I also got the following mail.

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

We refer to your IELTS test of 2nd Oct, 2014.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analyzed before they are issued to candidates. Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyze it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued on 27th Oct, 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the declaration signed by candidates on the application form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Regards,

Team IDP IELTS

After that I did nt got any updates on my results. Today 03 nov 2014- almost one month passed.

Is there anybody have the same fate.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I applied for additional TRF in IDP on 11 oct.. Yet to receive till date

Customer care no response.

Dont know wt to do!

Regards
Anis

PREMMJJII

Oct 24, 2014
same happened to me also. But i took exam from British Council on oct 11. I would like to know if this delay affects the score?? because I got unusual score in writing :'(

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PREMMJJII said:
same happened to me also. But i took exam from British Council on oct 11. I would like to know if this delay affects the score?? because I got unusual score in writing :'(
The delay does not affect your score. The score you've received is the score you earned with/without the delay.