Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hello everyone ..i took ielts exam on 2 october idp i am from india punjab.. now i cannot able to find my result ..now it is 16th october even i do not recieve any kind of email sms or phone call from idp...when i try to dial their customer care number 1800-102-4544 they are saying this number does not exist .WHAT SHOULD I DO .. Anyone suffering from same situation please share there. thankyou

SK2014

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
I m having the same issue, I gave it from Ahmedabad, mine is also on hold, keep trying the toll free number it will work if you try for 15-20 times, most of the time it says "The number is not in service :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Send them an email if you can :D

All the best, sometimes it may get postponed one more time

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
SK2014 said:
I m having the same issue, I gave it from Ahmedabad, mine is also on hold, keep trying the toll free number it will work if you try for 15-20 times, most of the time it says "The number is not in service :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Send them an email if you can :D

All the best, sometimes it may get postponed one more time
do u have any accurate information about results ???? i already
sent email to them lets see their response

SK2014

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
I will recommend you to wait for their response... if you can contact them they might provide you the information right away....

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
hardeep bal said:
Hello everyone ..i took ielts exam on 2 october idp i am from india punjab.. now i cannot able to find my result ..now it is 16th october even i do not recieve any kind of email sms or phone call from idp...when i try to dial their customer care number 1800-102-4544 they are saying this number does not exist .WHAT SHOULD I DO .. Anyone suffering from same situation please share there. thankyou
Mail From IDP India.

Dear ...........(My name),

We refer to your IELTS test of 2nd Oct, 2014.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analyzed before they are issued to candidates. Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyze it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued on 27th Oct, 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the declaration signed by candidates on the application form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Regards,

Team IDP IELTS

So wait for 27th October No other option.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
itsmerags said:
Mail From IDP India.

Dear ...........(My name),

We refer to your IELTS test of 2nd Oct, 2014.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analyzed before they are issued to candidates. Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyze it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued on 27th Oct, 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the declaration signed by candidates on the application form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Regards,

Team IDP IELTS

So wait for 27th October No other option.
i also got mail from them it is really rubbish experience with idp...now we are going late for our visa applications but they do not care about it

happy4ever

Oct 3, 2014
Hi Every one,
my results date was yesterday, but they are kept on hold my results. why they kept on hold i don't know. i got this message yesterday.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

We refer to your IELTS test of 2 October 2014 at Hyderabad.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from October 24, 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Note that you would not be able to preview your results online and would have to wait for the hard copy of results (Test Report Form) to reach you. In case of any queries, kindly get in touch with us at Chennai.Enquiry @ in.britishcouncil.org. Please do not reply to this mail.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.

Any clue, why they have to hold exam results for quality assurance

Share your opinions

Anyone else who had faced such a long delay in declaration of result ?

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
hardeep bal said:
i also got mail from them it is really rubbish experience with idp...now we are going late for our visa applications but they do not care about it

what is your NOC ?

nilusadana

Oct 17, 2014
i got the same mail and i also appeared for ielts exam from idp on 2nd october, but they are saying that on 27th it will be issued

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
nilusadana said:
i got the same mail and i also appeared for ielts exam from idp on 2nd october, but they are saying that on 27th it will be issued
Its same with everyone for that date I think.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
hey anyone got results today ... i got it.