+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC working holiday VISA - Inquires

offspring1984

Nov 19, 2014
Okey... so, i've been in Canada under IEC for three months now, im with my wife (we are from Argentina) i was offered a neat job opportunity (management position) and they want me under a contract... (me and my wife). Our work visa expires next year (July 5th i think), and ofcourse they said they will do whatever it takes to extend our visas and let us stay here. We started working the week after we arrived here... I studied Occupational Safety and Health (College) in Argentina (completed the whole bachelor, but havent passed a two exams, even though i did all the professional practice and final works and passed with high scores), ofcourse they are very interested in my career and they want me to build a life with them. Guys... is there any chance for me to accomplish my dreams and finally build a life here... for me, my wife and my future kids... in this beautiful country... after July 5th next year? shall i seek for an immigration lawyer? shall i just let the owners of the company to work with their lawyers and do all the paper work for me? what is your suggestion?.
I kindly appreciate you taking the time to read the whole thing and your interest in my story.

Thank you,
Agustin

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your employer needs to obtain an LMIA for your role so that you can ten apply for a closed work permit. The LMIA process can take a number of months to complete.

offspring1984

Nov 19, 2014
So... LMIA? but that means that there should be no Canadians to fill that role? there are 35 millions of Canadians... so... i guess it means i need to go back to my country? should i get a lawyer? how many months? shall we start now?