+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC - POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM CHINA

Kyouko

Dec 21, 2016
Hi everyone.

I'm applying for IEC 2017 and I realized that PCC from China where I've been for 8 months few years ago (for studies) will be needed.
I'm from Europe and I don't know anyone who could be my representative in China to help me get this document.
And also there is no chance that I go all the way to China to get this document (and from what I heard it is not that easy in person either).

Do you know how can I get this document other way?

I know that some companies can do it, but they want 3000 RMB which is A LOT and there is a possibility that they won't get you one.

Please, give me some advice or something, because I have no one to ask.
I already wrote to chinese embassies in my country, and my countries embassies in China and they could't help me.

Is PCC from country where I've been studying not even for 1 year really that important to CIC?
Can I just skip it and give only PCC from my country?

(Just to be clear - I don't have any criminal record anywhere i this world)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately skipping the PCC isn't an option. You will need to provide it to be approved.

I don't have any experiences obtaining PCCs from China. Hopefully someone else will drop by with advice.

Kyouko

Dec 21, 2016
Ok, so no one know anything in this matter...
I wish it was 12 months I should spend somewhere to need this document.

Ok, so another question:
Do I need this certificate as a "paper" or can it be only scan?
Or even printed scan?

I don't see any point in sending this document by post, especially when it's faster and cheeper by mail.