+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC - Got letter of invention - But employer is not on the "employee portal"

ols500

Apr 27, 2024
Hello,

I am a british pilot in MB. I did my 1 year pilot course in MB. I got my PGWP for 1 year in april 2024. This is not enough time for to surely get MPNP or PR (only 1 year).
I have a contract with the company, minimum 1 year.

So, Im looking at ways to extend the time I can legally work so I have enough time to apply and get MPNP or PR.

I applied for IEC-Young professionals, as well I thought I met all the requirements, but I did not recive my job through the "employer portal", hence I have no employee number, as I has hired In Canada. The comapny is happy to pay the fee. Can I make up some random number, or does Canada actually check?

Can I apply for MPNP at the same time?
The following are not eligible to submit an application to the MPNP:
Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program or federal immigration program in Canada. Note: an Express Entry profile is not considered an immigration application.

Is IEC-Young professionals a federal immigration / provincial immigration program?

Kind regards, Oliver Seaward

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

I am a british pilot in MB. I did my 1 year pilot course in MB. I got my PGWP for 1 year in april 2024. This is not enough time for to surely get MPNP or PR (only 1 year).
I have a contract with the company, minimum 1 year.

So, Im looking at ways to extend the time I can legally work so I have enough time to apply and get MPNP or PR.

I applied for IEC-Young professionals, as well I thought I met all the requirements, but I did not recive my job through the "employer portal", hence I have no employee number, as I has hired In Canada. The comapny is happy to pay the fee. Can I make up some random number, or does Canada actually check?

Can I apply for MPNP at the same time?
The following are not eligible to submit an application to the MPNP:
Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program or federal immigration program in Canada. Note: an Express Entry profile is not considered an immigration application.

Is IEC-Young professionals a federal immigration / provincial immigration program?

Kind regards, Oliver Seaward
You cannot make up a random number. Yes, they check.