+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC from UK help please

carolcanada

Feb 26, 2013
Hi,

I have missed rounds 1 and 2 (as i thought the process opened in April). I have managed to open a kompass account and everything is complete, but when and how do i pay the fee's?? So do i have to wait for round 3 to open for me to submit, then quickly make the payment and supply proof and then submit and wait for the decision?
will i run out of time to get all this done etc??

If i get all this done before they run out, od i find out there and then if i have been accepted, or is the acceptance stage when you apply through cic??

i just want to get everything ready so all i have to do is submit and await decision.

If someone could shed some light, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

zimboy

Feb 26, 2013
Hi Carol,
Im trying to open a Kompass account, just wandering how you went about it?
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

carolcanada said:
Hi,

I have missed rounds 1 and 2 (as i thought the process opened in April). I have managed to open a kompass account and everything is complete, but when and how do i pay the fee's?? So do i have to wait for round 3 to open for me to submit, then quickly make the payment and supply proof and then submit and wait for the decision?
will i run out of time to get all this done etc??

If i get all this done before they run out, od i find out there and then if i have been accepted, or is the acceptance stage when you apply through cic??

i just want to get everything ready so all i have to do is submit and await decision.

If someone could shed some light, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks
1. You have to wait for round 3.
2. You best source of information is a long thread at http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787413

carolcanada

Feb 26, 2013
Hi Zimboy - you can only open a Kompass account when the round opens. The next and last one will be 7th March, but youl have to hurry wen it does open

carolcanada

Feb 26, 2013
Hi Pmm,

Thanks for your reply. Im looking forward going through 443 pages haha. hopefully it will be of benefit though!