+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Visa

hphemu04

Sep 24, 2022
I applied to ICT visa from big IT company from.india on 20th June and still waiting to have decision on it .

I am hoping for the best but are there any chances that IRCC can reject considering all provided docs are well and fine ?

My employer alreday has serval branches in all.over canada .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied to ICT visa from big IT company from.india on 20th June and still waiting to have decision on it .

I am hoping for the best but are there any chances that IRCC can reject considering all provided docs are well and fine ?

There's always some chance IRCC may reject. Approval is not guaranteed unfortunately.

hphemu04

Sep 24, 2022
Thanks for your reply , how much time they are taking currently for ICt Visa , applied from India .
it's been more then 3 months .

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Thanks for your reply , how much time they are taking currently for ICt Visa , applied from India .
it's been more then 3 months .
6-8 months.

Keep waiting.

And just when you're frustrated and tired, remember to toughen up and wait longer.

Processing times are currently a joke.

Md Rana

Sep 26, 2022
[Uconsidering all provided docs are well and fine ?

[/QUOTE]
I

debster0810

Jul 10, 2022

Hi! What's your NOC? Processing times also vary based on NOCs.

debster0810

Jul 10, 2022
You can look at your NOC here and since you're in Skill Type A, it should technically be a GSS application which are being approved in the 80-100 days timeframe. You could hear from them soon. There should be valid grounds for rejection, they don't just reject without reason. That being said, I have seen a couple of rejections lately that don't make sense but hang in there, you should hear soon.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html#find

hphemu04

Sep 24, 2022
was just cehcking on IRCC to check status of my applications on poral found there are application/profile updates showing under status however there is notthing on my applications when i open them up .
there was nothing as an latest update on all applications

is this kind of technical issue that even this is showing something updated but nothing is in there under applcaitions or have they started to review it specifically in backend .

not sure what does it actully says .

Ajaj

Aug 12, 2022
was just cehcking on IRCC to check status of my applications on poral found there are application/profile updates showing under status however there is notthing on my applications when i open them up .
there was nothing as an latest update on all applications

is this kind of technical issue that even this is showing something updated but nothing is in there under applcaitions or have they started to review it specifically in backend .

not sure what does it actully says .
Any update on your application ?