+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Job Offer - 50 points ?

rosie22

Jan 22, 2020
I have already created my profile but doubtful about showing job offer.My work permit expires on September 2020. So it is less than 1 year of job offer.It will be extended in july 2020 but till that time can I show the same for getting 50 points.

PaulTkn

Jun 12, 2020
Has any one tried this. I have my work permit valid until March 2022. I am on LMIA Exempt category ICT transfer. Can i claim for job offer

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Yo

you are able to get the 50 points? I am yet to create profile, my current work permit expiring Aug 2020. I completed one year in the current work permit. My company planning for file WP extn for one year till Aug 2021
my company filed my Work permit extension for 2years and now my expirty of Work permit is Oct2021.
But my offer has mention of full time permanent job of indefinite duration.. Can this help even though it doesn't mentions "1year job after PR issue" as this is already saying indefinite duration?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
my company filed my Work permit extension for 2years and now my expirty of Work permit is Oct2021.
But my offer has mention of full time permanent job of indefinite duration.. Can this help even though it doesn't mentions "1year job after PR issue" as this is already saying indefinite duration?
I am in same boat. I am not sure to be honest. My new work permit is till aug 2022. But not sure when I will get ita and submit docs.

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Even though your have an offer letter with no end date, your employer would have filed with OCT2021 in employer portal while processing your visa... When your employer files for extension for more than year, you will qualify... make sure get a letter from your employer having offer of Employment #

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Even though your have an offer letter with no end date, your employer would have filed with OCT2021 in employer portal while processing your visa... When your employer files for extension for more than year, you will qualify... make sure get a letter from your employer having offer of Employment #
You are trying to say that an offer of employment number should be present ? I have a letter which my employer filled to IRCC and it has offer of employment number. In my case it’s valid till Aug 2022, but I don’t know when I will receive ITA and when I will file. If any case if AOR and WP expiry date is less than 18 months keeping in mind that it will take 6 months for IRCC to process the application, I would have less than one year offer left , will that cause any problem.

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
You are trying to say that an offer of employment number should be present ? I have a letter which my employer filled to IRCC and it has offer of employment number. In my case it’s valid till Aug 2022, but I don’t know when I will receive ITA and when I will file. If any case if AOR and WP expiry date is less than 18 months keeping in mind that it will take 6 months for IRCC to process the application, I would have less than one year offer left , will that cause any problem.
I don't see an issue in your scenario.. add 2-3 months more for document submission

munmun1802

Jul 5, 2020
Well.. in my case its the same employer, its a global company having subsidiaries across the world. Company publish the consolidated results, and even my employee id is not changed.

Furthermore, CIC issued a Intra Company Transfer work permit on which i am currently working on. I think this itself proves that CIC views it as same company.
If you notice, express entry profile also seeks canadian experience in another section..since i answered in that section to have less than 1 year experience in canada ( no points ofcourse), they would not have even asked this question if the expectation is to have one year experience in canada ( i am referring to "Has ABC been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year?")

This question is under intented to work in canada, this section seems like CIC is expecting us to prove that there is a guaranteed employement for next one year from the employer who has employed for last one year
Hi, what all documents are accepted to claim the job offer points? I am on ICT - LMIA exempted work permit so can I use the offer which was issued to me last year?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
I don't see an issue in your scenario.. add 2-3 months more for document submission
These are the documents I am
Planning to submit:
Extension letter which my employer filed with ircc, this clearly states that they are offering 24 months job and also included offer of employment number
Reference letter
Letter in company letter head that I am full time employee and my work permit will expire 22nd Aug 2020
Will submit all paystubs

based on my current situation I will get ita in next draw and planing to submit applications in a week time. I will have around 19 months pending in WP post AOR. Please let me know if any additional documents I need to produce to suppport my 50 points claim

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
These are the documents I am
Planning to submit:
Extension letter which my employer filed with ircc, this clearly states that they are offering 24 months job and also included offer of employment number
Reference letter
Letter in company letter head that I am full time employee and my work permit will expire 22nd Aug 2020
Will submit all paystubs

based on my current situation I will get ita in next draw and planing to submit applications in a week time. I will have around 19 months pending in WP post AOR. Please let me know if any additional documents I need to produce to suppport my 50 points claim
Typo corrected 14th Aug 2022 my work permit expires

anuj garg

Dec 23, 2020
anyone got 50 points for job offer , we have all the required conditions in place but still not getting job offer points , can anyone help ?

Ilovemylife_tj

Apr 13, 2020
anyone got 50 points for job offer , we have all the required conditions in place but still not getting job offer points , can anyone help ?
I am planning to get this letter from employer , you check with HR there should be letter which employees can request example "PR Job offer letter. If employer did not support i am to sure anything can be done , best of luck.