+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Icome Proof

viscool28

Sep 17, 2013
Hi,

I have already applied for the september 2013 intake. And I have been refused the visa for reason of insufficient funds.
I have shown only 14.000 CAD
I would like to re-apply for january 2014 intake. and I want to know if it s possible to show
my own bank statement of 6.000 CAD
my parents bank statement of 30.000 CAD
my father affidavit letter of support but without income proof.

I have been told that without income proof they might again refuse me the visa.
Can you please help me and if someone have already been in that case.

Thanks ...

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
viscool28 said:
Hi,

I have already applied for the september 2013 intake. And I have been refused the visa for reason of insufficient funds.
I have shown only 14.000 CAD
I would like to re-apply for january 2014 intake. and I want to know if it s possible to show
my own bank statement of 6.000 CAD
my parents bank statement of 30.000 CAD
my father affidavit letter of support but without income proof.

I have been told that without income proof they might again refuse me the visa.
Can you please help me and if someone have already been in that case.

Thanks ...

If your Father is doing job you can just attach his Pay Slips and Explain his career a little bit that how he got so much Money.

In My Personal Case.. I Showed 50 Thousand CAD in my Own Account and Also Explained it That Its Given by my Father with Attached Tax Information and Salary Slip . Also Explained that he is Working on the post from last 35 years.

I have Received my Passport request after done with medicals Now.

viscool28

Sep 17, 2013
He posses 3 clothing retail store.
Actually there is no exact proof of income he can provide me.
he make transaction in cash and keep manual written record of those.

So will you advice me to submit those bank statements without income proof ?

Darshan143

Jul 1, 2013
If u r applying under SPP you can go for GIC option. For more details check out this post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t163105.0.html . Hope this helps!

Kunal14

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Darshan143 said:
If u r applying under SPP you can go for GIC option. For more details check out this post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t163105.0.html . Hope this helps!
Does one not require to show additional income if he or she has already submitted GIC payment?

Darshan143

Jul 1, 2013
I am submitting my documents next month. Proof of funds : One year tution fees + GIC as per my consultant and the information in the link that i have mentioned above.

cahobs

Sep 17, 2013
I have an admit from Queen's MBA program with a scholarship of CAD$10,000/- and am in the process of applying for a student visa. as for the funds that need to be shown do we need to show the entire 1 year fee in cash? what i mean is, I have cash available to the tune of CAD $18,000/- and movable and immovable assets together to the tune of CAD$ 1,30,000/- (value) will this be enough or do i need to show the first year fee of $70,000 CAD in cash?

kindly help me with the query.
regards.