+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

icas

mrswaseem

Jul 12, 2010
friends please help me my hubby applied for icas .... it's more then 3 months still in queue ...
how much time take??

WishuWereHere

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
mrswaseem said:
friends please help me my hubby applied for icas .... it's more then 3 months still in queue ...
how much time take??
It will take sometimes but their current wait period is mentioned on the ICAS website or you can give them a call.

Dec 3, 2019
My timeline:
Date Event
11-08-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
10-25-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
10-16-2019 Additional information required. Communication sent by email
10-08-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
09-26-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
09-09-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
08-07-2019 Application Received

And this is Beveridge respond to my email:
When your file has been assigned to an Assessment and Research Consultant you will see an “Assessment in Progress” notification in your online file status. Currently, files that have been assigned to an Assessment and Research Consultant are files for which we received sufficient documentation in late April 2019. For your file, appropriate documentation was received on October 21, 2019.

Going forward, I request that you refer to your online file status if you have questions regarding the status of your file as the online status will always contain the most up-to-date information about your file.

Perhaps you could check in with me monthly if you would like to know where your file is related to the files that have been assigned as “Assessment in Progress”.

So it looks like mine will be completed by July 2020.

Apr 25, 2020
Hi, I have a query...Can you please clarify...i m planning to apply to ICAS for ECA evaluation..but in ICAS online website, they have mentioned under Delivery options as "Do not request your report to be sent directly to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. IRCC will only accept an assessment report submitted by the applicant".....
What does this mean? It means wont ICAS share a copy of our report to IRCC? Whereas WES, IQAS share a report directly to IRCC & applicant..please clarify

pammy0504

Jan 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
30-06-2018
That certainly means that the ICAS report is supposed to be received by the applicant and then the applicant submits it to IRCC.

ICAS will not submit the report to IRCC directly or on behalf of the applicant.

All the best.