+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to immigrate from Indonesia to Canada to work as a French lecturer

dante_dr

Oct 10, 2012
Hi,
My name is Dante, i am Indonesian and i'am 29 years old. I really wish to work in Canada, especially in Quebec.
As my study background, i have a Master Degree in French Teaching Methodology from a reputable university in Indonesia.
I have 2 years of experience as a French teacher in a High School, 3 years in Institut Francais d'Indonesie, and 3 years as a French lecturer in a university in Indonesia.
So i wish i could find a job in Canada in that field.

Hopefully you all can help me

Thans a lot before

Phu_Kang

Apr 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dante_dr said:
Hi,
My name is Dante, i am Indonesian and i'am 29 years old. I really wish to work in Canada, especially in Quebec.
As my study background, i have a Master Degree in French Teaching Methodology from a reputable university in Indonesia.
I have 2 years of experience as a French teacher in a High School, 3 years in Institut Francais d'Indonesie, and 3 years as a French lecturer in a university in Indonesia.
So i wish i could find a job in Canada in that field.

Hopefully you all can help me

Thans a lot before
Hi there, did you manage to get into Canada as a French Teacher?
I'm also Indonesian.

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
Hi Dante,

it's nice to see an Indonesian here. there are some ways to fulfill your dream to immigrate to Canada. Firstly, you can apply for job in Canada from here, then once you get it, you can apply Express Entry to immigrate there. or, you can apply for Quebec skilled worker. check your area of training (AOT) and see how many points you get. just google them in canada/quebec immigration website. any other question just pm me. thanks