+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i think i missed medical request email from CIC what should i do...

son

May 30, 2013
i got the file number on Feb 24 ,2013. May 25 ,2013 i just called cic to get
the status of my application, they told me i have already called for medicals(Feb 2013 last itself).
But i didn't get any mail from cic, not sure it went to span and deleted automatically.

person answered the phone said , send a mail to nova scotia cic, i have send a mail
informing the issue. can any guide me what i should do, i am afraid my application
get rejected and i have to submit all over again. please clarify me...

motiullo

May 31, 2013
You should call the immigration officer that approved your case in the province that nominated you.you must have his email or contact number.same thing happened with me too but my immigration officer sorted the problem out and i got that email again from the office though it delayyed my processing time lil bit
hope that helps

son

May 30, 2013
thank you very much,last week we informed novascotia(central intake office) through mail and email that we didn't get the medical request,and there is no number to call novascotia , if you know the number to call novascotia please give me.

motiullo

May 31, 2013
Sorry i dont know about nova scotia. .Dont you have your immigration officer email address or phone number when they interviewed you? Call cic call center n ask for it again.dont delay the process else they ll make the decision widout it. . .