+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i stayed in UK for 3 years...........will security chks take long.....??

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
hello everybody
seniors please help me out that i stayed in uk for 3 years on study permit.
my medicals are done in march 09
im waiting for PPR
now how long will they take for PPR.........................

vamsi001

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
Why are you panicking?
Did you commit a crime in the uk that makes you so unrest?
Many people have been waiting for years to have their medical done but still nothing.
Yu hve already done your medicals, relax, carry on with your life, you are almost done, stop panicking if
you are sureyou have no skeleton in your cupboard.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Every body have to understand what are the security check and criminal checks......Your police clerance report is a proof of your criminal record in any country. If it is once clear they dont put hassel by going door to door to investigate that police clearnce. For Security checks they have a on line system to check , wheather your name is not listed in wanted persons or terrorists in UK, Australia, USA and Newzealand. Bec they share information with these countries in detail at CSIS data.and for other countries too offcource share information for their top wanted persons. It also take just a click to search and decide wheather your name is listed or not. I hope it will help you to understand the whole process.

jugajagu

Aug 26, 2009
Hot-Lier said:
Every body have to understand what are the security check and criminal checks......Your police clerance report is a proof of your criminal record in any country. If it is once clear they dont put hassel by going door to door to investigate that police clearnce. For Security checks they have a on line system to check , wheather your name is not listed in wanted persons or terrorists in UK, Australia, USA and Newzealand. Bec they share information with these countries in detail at CSIS data.and for other countries too offcource share information for their top wanted persons. It also take just a click to search and decide wheather your name is listed or not. I hope it will help you to understand the whole process.
our c
if u have stayed only 3 months in uk on visit visa do you have to present ur police report to CHC
if NO
than
will they still need to check crimnal checks in uk

is uk share data for people's who have deported from uk or have minor criminal record with CSIS

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Dear gsidhu,
Yr stey in U.K. for the three yrs is the main cause of yr delay.CIC ND checks thro' CIC U.K. and it is very slow as everybody knows it.So pls cool and wait for the best.

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
no no vamsi
the reason is not that im in unrest mode
the thing is with medicals the requested PP and after keeping for 4 months they returned it back without visa.............uuuuuuuuuummmmhhhh
thing is after giving u cake i say no dear u have to wait and only wait moreover u r hungary and u dnt want to wait
what will you do??
i understand people r waiting from ages but when you started travelling in super fast you will never enjoy jan sewa express.................