+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I sent my passport for stamping purposes.

Avi Avi

May 11, 2024
Hi everyone,

I sent my passport for stamping and have no information about it. I initiated the process on May 29 and the package was successfully delivered to the receiver on June 03.

After that, I have no information on my package because the other tracking number is not working either. I have contacted Canada Post, but according to them, the immigration office hasn't mailed the package back yet.

Is there a way I can get in touch with IRCC? I couldn't find their number. I tried to email them but it says "Your message couldn't be delivered because you don't have permission to send to this recipient. Ask the recipient's email admin to grant you permission and then try again."

Really stressful.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I got my passport stamped by Ottawa after 3 weeks when everyone else was getting theirs in a few days.

there are no updates, just check when the return tracking is activated.

Easier said than done, but don’t sweat it.

Avi Avi

May 11, 2024
Thank you for your insight. I just got my passport back today but it was such a stressful week haha. Out of curiosity, how far ahead of a visa stamp did you request for? I requested for an year, but they extended it till 2030. Phew.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Thank you for your insight. I just got my passport back today but it was such a stressful week haha. Out of curiosity, how far ahead of a visa stamp did you request for? I requested for an year, but they extended it till 2030. Phew.
See.

It was a PR visa for me.