+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I RECOVERED MY STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCY

EdnaStewart

Jun 15, 2024
I got scammed last year by some internet fraudsters who made away with my crypto worth $90,500. I almost lost my life
5 months ago I was introduced to BETAFORT RECOVERY a crypto recovery company.At first i was very scared because then i was afraid because of the bad experience i had ..
Three months ago i decided to contact BETAFORT RECOVERY and I made my complain to them and they took some information and assured me that they will assist me recover my crypto .. They helped me throughout the process and so far so good they have recovered 98 % of the money that was stolen from me..
Today am a happy woman and i will continue to spread the good news..
Contact { BETAFORT RECOVERY } for any of your funds lost to scams.. They are the best..

JudgeWilfred

Jun 23, 2024
I decided to give them benefit of the doubt and they didnt disappoint me
They recovered my stolen funds
Thank you so much for the recommendation

AlbertJulian

Jun 23, 2024
Hello , Please i have an issue related to lost funds as a result of crypto scam but i have seek help from some recovery agency but i always ended up getting disappointed ..
I want to give your recommendation a try , hope i wont get disappointed

AlbertJulian

Jun 23, 2024
Thank you so much for the recommendation
Truly they are legit
They helped me recovered my stolen funds
God bless you

PhilipKelvin

Jun 23, 2024
Edna Stewart , Thank you so much for the recommendation,truly they are the real deal
I reached out to them few days ago and since then they have been working on my case ..
Today in the morning i got a notification from them and they demanded a crypto wallet which i didn't hesitate to send to them
Then after 30 minutes i received all the cypto that was stolen from me which am still in great shock till now because i thought i lost the money forever..
Thank you so much Edna , you really a life saver.