+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received the first stage approval for a complete application. I'm from Mexico.

iaredi

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
So wait. Is this a post-graduate diploma? And you already have a Bachelor's?
YES!!, I chose a college because is cheaper than postgraduate studies. Besides, I have read that if you study a postgraduate, it's harder to find a job and postgraduate studies are for people who want to be dedicated to the academic environment, which is not my case. I am looking to work in the private industry.

jeremysmith

Aug 17, 2020
YES!!, I choose a college because is cheaper than postgraduate studies. Besides, I have read that if you study a postgraduate, it's harder to find a job and postgraduate studies are for people who want to be dedicated to the academic environment, which is not my case. I am looking to work in the private industry.
I am a Software Engineer (I went for years to University lol) and decided to apply for Contemporary Web Design (which is a college diploma, for people just out of high school). So you are saying I have a chance? People here say I should have gone for a post graduate diploma or a Masters, so I have been worried

iaredi

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I am a Software Engineer (I went for years to University lol) and decided to apply for Contemporary Web Design (which is a college diploma, for people just out of high school). So you are saying I have a chance? People here say I should have gone for a post graduate diploma or a Masters, so I have been worried
I would say from my experience that you DO have a chance. I studied for 6.5 years to get my bachelor's and masters degree (in computers) I have almost 10 years of experience in the field, and I WAS accepted to study in a business administrative certificate program. I did not hide any information on my application. I registered my complete studies in the application form and in my explanation letter I told the immigration officer that I was looking to complement my main studies because I want to open my own company, and it went just ok. Just be careful, because I have heard that you should study something that has to do with your first career because if you change completely the main path, they could reject you. Just be sure to justify the reasons why are you studying the program you choose, and it should be ok. The best of the lucks.