+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received an email from GIC.CA. But I don't know if my visa has been approved or not .

Ashish Behal

Mar 12, 2019
Dear Your application to study in Canada has been approved. A permit authorizing your studies will be issued to you on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer of the Canada Border Services Agency, subject to your compliance with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. The officer will ask to see this letter, your passport and may request to see your supporting documents, such as the letter of acceptance from your educational institution. Do not pack these or other valuable papers in your checked luggage. You can find out more about which documents you will need to bring with you by visiting

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hey young man. This English is very simple. And we don't expect you to say you don't understand.

Anyways your visa to go to Canada has been approved. You will get your study permit i'mmediately you get to canada. So keep your documents with you in your hand luggage as you will be needing them i'mmediately you get to airport at Canada.

I hope you understand quite well now.

Reactions: Immstu

mircearos

Feb 6, 2019
Your application has been approved. Once you reach Canada, based on satisfying the Immigration Officer's demands, you will be issued the study permit. So basically... you are good to go! Congrats!

Reactions: Ashish Behal

Ashish Behal

Mar 12, 2019
Your application has been approved. Once you reach Canada, based on satisfying the Immigration Officer's demands, you will be issued the study permit. So basically... you are good to go! Congrats!
but status on tracking site is not updated and when i can expect the passport