+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need your precious help please with this issue

alisontn

Jun 14, 2024
Hello all ,

i received a notification of interest from Ontario and im preparing my documents to send the application of OINP but i have actually some questions :

1.I want to improve my language test score but im taking it after submitting the provincial application because of the due date , so can i change my language score after sending my OINP ?if so should i change the new tets result on my express entry profile too.

2.I want to add a relevant work experience on my express entry after receiving an notification of interest can i do it with out risking any anything , by the way this change will not affect my pimarily NOC ?

Pleaaaaaaaaase help

thanks in advance

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello all ,

i received a notification of interest from Ontario and im preparing my documents to send the application of OINP but i have actually some questions :

1.I want to improve my language test score but im taking it after submitting the provincial application because of the due date , so can i change my language score after sending my OINP ?if so should i change the new tets result on my express entry profile too.

2.I want to add a relevant work experience on my express entry after receiving an notification of interest can i do it with out risking any anything , by the way this change will not affect my pimarily NOC ?

Pleaaaaaaaaase help

thanks in advance
Your question has nothing to do with Express entry, ask it under the PNP part of the forum to get better help.