+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need some help about deport ...

YanetGonzaga

Nov 2, 2009
Hi there!

My name is Yanet from Mexico. I was deported from Canada in the end of March 2009. We were 4 people that they got it. The immigration officer said that we didn´t have a criminal record, just was for staying longer time, so ... our punishment is 1 year we can not back to Canada but we need Authority to return to Canada but we have to pay 1500 CND(ticket flight)+400(approximately)for the authorization to return. What possibility we have they authorize to us to enter to Canada again? we have possibility or is just waiste our time and money?
My boyfriend and i are worry about it ... If u know something ... let us know please, we will appreciated.Thank u!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
YanetGonzaga said:
Hi there!

My name is Yanet from Mexico. I was deported from Canada in the end of March 2009. We were 4 people that they got it. The immigration officer said that we didn´t have a criminal record, just was for staying longer time, so ... our punishment is 1 year we can not back to Canada but we need Authority to return to Canada but we have to pay 1500 CND(ticket flight)+400(approximately)for the authorization to return. What possibility we have they authorize to us to enter to Canada again? we have possibility or is just waiste our time and money?
My boyfriend and i are worry about it ... If u know something ... let us know please, we will appreciated.Thank u!
Apply for the ARC first before getting your tickets, and since you can not go back for a year then maybe send your application when the 1 year is over so you had a greater probability of getting an approval.

YanetGonzaga

Nov 2, 2009
Thanks for the answer.

The 1500 CND is the money that we have to pay to Canada(they spend in tickets and i don´t know what else).

Thank u!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

YanetGonzaga said:
Thanks for the answer.

The 1500 CND is the money that we have to pay to Canada(they spend in tickets and i don´t know what else).

Thank u!
IMHO, I think you are wasting your money. It is extremely doubtful that you would be issued a TRV as you overstayed the last time you were in Canada and were excluded and removed. Hey but is your $1975. to spend.

PMM

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
YanetGonzaga said:
Thanks for the answer.

Thank u!

Yeah, looks like Canada spent CDN1500.00 for your removal from Canada so you should repay this first and then apply for ARC. There are no guarantees as to getting approved though.