+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help??!!!

Vles

Jul 29, 2018
Ontario
Hello everyone I am a married lesbian seeking advice…
We submitted our spousal sponsorship inland. Did not get medical request as yet…
However I recently got the clear to take hormone therapy (testosterone) as I have decided to go on it to have a muscle appearance and later on do top surgery.

My question once I start the transition (taking testosterone) do I have to report to ircc??

If yes…… Would being on testosterone make me deemed/inadmissible and cause my application to be rejected?

Please advise if you can thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We submitted our spousal sponsorship inland. Did not get medical request as yet…
However I recently got the clear to take hormone therapy (testosterone) as I have decided to go on it to have a muscle appearance and later on do top surgery.

My question once I start the transition (taking testosterone) do I have to report to ircc??

If yes…… Would being on testosterone make me deemed/inadmissible and cause my application to be rejected?

No - you don't need to report this to IRCC.

No - this won't make you inadmissible.

Reactions: Vles

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You will need to mention your testosterone use and your plans to transition during your medical.

Reactions: Vles and Underhill