+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED HELP

ash06

Dec 3, 2008
HI TO ALL OF YOU I'M NEW TO THIS FOURM AND I NEED HELP . I'M IN THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS SINCE MARCH 2006, I DONE MY MED IN 31-8-2008 AND THE RESULT RECEIVED AND EVERY DECOMENT THEY ASK FOR THEY HAVE IT .WHAT HAPPEN NEXT WHEN THEY WILL ASK FOR THE PASSPORT TO STAMP THE VISA , SORRY I FORGET TO TELL YOU THAT I APPLIED FROM TEL AVIV ,ISRAEL

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are at the last stages of the waiting game. Eventually you will be asked for the actual passport.
All you do is send it , it gets stamped and then you have to enter Canada before the visa expires ( which would be 30/08/09 ). Don't think there is anything else to get stressed about

mozali

Dec 1, 2008
Newbie do not worry girl. U actually in good shape and just chill out . let us know when they ask u for the passport.

ash06

Dec 3, 2008
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ANSWERES . BUT IT IS VERY HARD TO DO NOTHING BUT WAIT . I HOPE I GET THE VISA SOON AND WHEN I DO I WILL LET ALL OF YOU KNOW

zuzu

Star Member
Nov 14, 2008
usually passport request arrives between 3-4months followed by a month to receive visa depending on your visa office. Try to search other people's timelines at

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers/

you may start packing your bags and dispose off unimportant belongings in the meantime