+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help please please

K

khafinn

This is my case

I came to Canada on 2008 on a work permit and I been working for a year and before my work permit expired my lawyer applied for a new LMO but it has been refused because of the recession and he appealed it and now it has been approved and now I am waiting for my new work permit on the mail. Here is my question; can I apply for a visa? I want to go back home for a visit and see my family that I miss so much.

thank you

K

khafinn

anybody to answer me ? please I really need your help,please

kins4u2

Star Member
Mar 20, 2009
Once you get your work permit, You may go to your home country or go to buffalo to get your visa stamped. It's not as hard to get LMO approved after appealed.

Good Lucky :)

khafinn said:
This is my case

I came to Canada on 2008 on a work permit and I been working for a year and before my work permit expired my lawyer applied for a new LMO but it has been refused because of the recession and he appealed it and now it has been approved and now I am waiting for my new work permit on the mail. Here is my question; can I apply for a visa? I want to go back home for a visit and see my family that I miss so much.

thank you

TomTom

Feb 11, 2010
khafinn said:
This is my case

thank you
From what I understand, u do need a visa if you want to come back to Canada (if you do require a visa to enter Canada) after visiting your family because a Work Permit does not allow re-entry.
Unless the visa you had when you came to Canada is expired, you can renew it; otherwise apply for a new one.
This link might help you :
cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

K

khafinn

Thank you but... my visa expired as my old work permit too. so now when I apply for a visa can I go back home with it and come back to Canada with the same visa or what? I am confused

jattiheer

Apr 9, 2010
I think u cant go backhome without ur valid visa.If u go backhome with expired visa they will nt allow u to come back here.So first take ur new wrk permit n stamp on ur passport with multiple entry then u go backhome.

Regards

nav

ab.gov.ca

Apr 10, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khafinn said:
This is my case

thank you
One advice would be to install yahoo messenger in your computer and send instructions to your family in home country to install a webcam in computer and do webcam chatting.