+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help its very very urgent...

Shivamsyal

Apr 24, 2018
Hi to all
I have applied for student visa may intake 2018. File is being processed. I also passed the medical.
Now the problem is that from past 2 weeks, there is a swelling on my lower back and when i go for checkup it comes out that it is inactive tb/latent tb/extra pulmonary tb. The chest X ray will always come normal in this case because it is not active tb. It can’t be spread from me to others as well.
So please guide me what to do now?
Should i defere my admission and go for a treatment in india?
Should i get the treatment in canada?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi to all
I have applied for student visa may intake 2018. File is being processed. I also passed the medical.
Now the problem is that from past 2 weeks, there is a swelling on my lower back and when i go for checkup it comes out that it is inactive tb/latent tb/extra pulmonary tb. The chest X ray will always come normal in this case because it is not active tb. It can’t be spread from me to others as well.
So please guide me what to do now?
Should i defere my admission and go for a treatment in india?
Should i get the treatment in canada?
dont even think of traveling to Canada. You should definitely start treatment because you want to get well soon. Since, you already submitted your application and have passed the medicals so it is upto you what you want to do. Either you send a case specific enquiry and inform them your situation. In that case, they will hold your application. Other option is let them complete the processing of your application. If your visa is approved then just defer to next intake. By that time, I hope your health will be good. If you fall sick in Canada then it is very difficult. who will take care ???

Shivamsyal

Apr 24, 2018
dont even think of traveling to Canada. You should definitely start treatment because you want to get well soon. Since, you already submitted your application and have passed the medicals so it is upto you what you want to do. Either you send a case specific enquiry and inform them your situation. In that case, they will hold your application. Other option is let them complete the processing of your application. If your visa is approved then just defer to next intake. By that time, I hope your health will be good. If you fall sick in Canada then it is very difficult. who will take care ???
Then i must wait for visa approval and defer my application to jan intake 2019 because inactive tb treatment takes atleast 6 months.

Shivamsyal

Apr 24, 2018
Is there any problem with the gap as it will be 1.5 years if i defer my application to jan intake?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
If
Is there any problem with the gap as it will be 1.5 years if i defer my application to jan intake?
If your visa is approved then no issue of gap. If it is not approved then you definitely have to explain what did you do during that gap.

Shivamsyal

Apr 24, 2018
If

If your visa is approved then no issue of gap. If it is not approved then you definitely have to explain what did you do during that gap.
But i have seen on cic site that person with inactive tb are permitted to canada and can have treatment there and will be under their medical surveillance.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
But i have seen on cic site that person with inactive tb are permitted to canada and can have treatment there and will be under their medical surveillance.
Wait for the outcome of your application. If they approve it then it is just a matter of sending them a case specific enquiry and asking them if you can travel.