Med's Request
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
23-03-2013
Passport Req..
12-03-2013 DD Encashed on 26-04-2013.
spacewalkerback said:
Thanks Everybody for your replies but let me clarify something:

1- My plans were to live in peace in Egypt and forget about Canada but after the political issues in Egypt and how it becomes unsafe or it is expected to be like that ,,i
returned back to the immigration option.
2- My wife was rubbed in the street after being threatened by a knife from a girl.
3- I try to give my children the opportunity to raised in a different high standard country.i think it is my right,itsnt for me as i can live in my country in a good
situation.

so ,i will tell you my plan and please feed me back but read these information first:
1- My PR card will expired in Sept. 20,2015,
2- I stayed in Canada 44 days before and last time i left Canada was Sept. 19,2013.
3- I was noticed from the IO in the last time that i have only 40 days away from Canada and he mentioned that he will write that in my profile.
4- I should enter Canada before Nov. 1,2013 to be able to achieve the two years )

The plan:
i had to return back to Canada on Feb. 1,2014 as my wife will do a surgery on Dec. 2013 (it means that i`m delayed three months),i will take my wife surgery papers which prevent me to go to Canada before Nov. 1,2013 to be as an proof.

so i put these scenarios and please help me which one is better:

1- when i enter Canada ,i write that my last time for me in Canada was Jan,1,2014 (i will lie) ,then i could pass ,then i will stay two years continuously and renew the pr card in Nov. 2016 instead of Sept. 2015 to make sure i met the two years .OR i might be caught ling and it will be a problem even with my wife proof and i don't know what will happened then.

2- i don't lie about the last time i were in Canada ,then i might pass or not as four months away from Canada might be noticeable ,
if i pass it is OK if not i will go through the immigration and i will give them my evidence. and i don't know what will happen then.

so,please feed me back,,which scenario is better beside if i lied and i passed ,,did this date i wrote be registered or not as it will be discovered when i will renew my pr as the stamps of entrance my country show that i wasn't in Canada till Jan, 2014.

regards

My feel....

You should try with your fullest of efforts to be in canada...Start with clear mind and honest effort, you shall succeed.

spacewalkerback

Oct 13, 2013
Thanks all,

i want to ask about something ,when the IO mentioned that he will write that i have only 40 days to be away from Canada and he will write that in my profile,,,does it mean that i had been flagged with red flag as you say or it can be just a notice in my profile.

also,i heard that entering Canada from us border will be drama free as they don't use computers and if not ,do you know the procedure of passing the Canada border from USA by train or bus..

any how i prepare now my reasons with the proves if they doubt me.

please advice me with your opinions and experiences .

thanks all