+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need contact info for CIC

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
I have a lot of questions to ask about the skilled worker programme and this website is good, but i am not getting the information i need. Most of the post make me realize that you guys are either PR already or too far in the process; i need information on how to start how long ect.

SO.. i would like to know if there is a way i could contact the CIC by phone or email with my question.
I really prefer a customer service #

If anyone can provide that i would really appreciate it.

Thank You

tilakm4

Aug 21, 2008
CIC will not apply to your general questions, I have tried calling them in New Delhi, but no luck. It is better to gather info from the web sites and the forums such as this. Here you need patience and hard work, but informations are available, however, you have to take into account the chances of ingenuity in the info provided.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
There is no Customer service for CIC,You either use the website of CIC or engage a Immigration Consultant or Lawyer,Thats why many use this website

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a call centre if you are within Canada. If you are outside of Canada, you can try calling the embassy or consulate where you live and see if they can help. Still.. it's best to check all information you are given by doing your own research. Sometimes people can give you the wrong information because they just don't know. Here it's pretty good because there are a lot of knowlegable people on this board and if somebody was to give you wrong information, somebody else would correct him. So if you have any questions, ask and we'll do our best.