+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need clarity

Oct 11, 2022
Good day ,
Having received the mail below from the Cohen immigration law,please I would love to be advised on what to do next …I don’t want to spend money and still loose lt at the end .please a good reply would be okay .thanks

Dear Ezemonye,
Thank you for filling out the Canadian immigration assessment form on Canadavisa.com. Cohen Immigration Law appreciates the opportunity to assess your eligibility for immigration to Canada.
Having reviewed your career and education history, we are impressed with your experience as a marketing manager, as well as with your Bachelor's Degree. We have also noted that you have gained over two years of skilled work experience.
Based on the information provided, you appear to satisfy the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). We would be pleased to work with you in pursuing Canadian permanent residence through Canada's Express Entry system. FSWP candidates must have the intention to reside outside the province of Quebec.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day ,
Having received the mail below from the Cohen immigration law,please I would love to be advised on what to do next …I don’t want to spend money and still loose lt at the end .please a good reply would be okay .thanks

Dear Ezemonye,
Thank you for filling out the Canadian immigration assessment form on Canadavisa.com. Cohen Immigration Law appreciates the opportunity to assess your eligibility for immigration to Canada.
Having reviewed your career and education history, we are impressed with your experience as a marketing manager, as well as with your Bachelor's Degree. We have also noted that you have gained over two years of skilled work experience.
Based on the information provided, you appear to satisfy the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). We would be pleased to work with you in pursuing Canadian permanent residence through Canada's Express Entry system. FSWP candidates must have the intention to reside outside the province of Quebec.
Cohen is telling you that your are eligible to apply to FSW. Doesn’t mean you will be invited. Read through the Express Entry requirements and put in a profile (no cost) on your own. You need ECA for your degree and IELTS for language which are mandatory documents.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day ,

Dear Ezemonye,
How many points do you have under EE?

Reactions: Naturgrl

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Having reviewed the information that you provided, your CRS score appears to be 484

above is an information they sent in the mail I received meanwhile I’ve not even gone through a very serious test.
I don't know what you mean by "I've not even gone through a very serious test".

It's an online calculator. It just estimates your score. It doesn't mean you've applied.

484 is a good score. If this is your true score and you've filled out the calculator correctly, then you have a chance of being selected for PR through Express Entry.

Oct 11, 2022

It's an online calculator. It just estimates your score. It doesn't mean you've applied.

484 is a good score. If this is your true score and you've filled out the calculator correctly, then you have a chance of being selected for PR through Express Entry.
oh!! Now I understand … thanks a lot for the support… first of all what’s the

thanks a lot for the support please what exactly is PR and do I just have to wait and see if I get selected for the PR?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thanks a lot for the support please what exactly is PR and do I just have to wait and see if I get selected for the PR?
PR is permanent residency.

No, you do not just wait. You have to submit a profile into the Express Entry pool if you want to be selected for PR.

Based on the kinds of questions you are asking, you may be better off hiring a lawyer to help you.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Good day ,

Dear Ezemonye,
oh!! Now I understand … thanks a lot for the support… first of all what’s the

Here is how it works :
1. Provided you are eligible, you create a profile in Express Entry. That will require taking IRCC-approved language test in English and/or French to establish your language skills. You will also need to send your note records and degrees to an organization (like WES) that will so to speak find the equivalent of your degree in the Canadian academic system.
2. Based on the CRS score you obtain once your Express Entry profile is complete, you wait more or less for a long time in the Express Entry pool until your profile is picked up by IRCC in a draw and you receive an "Invitation to apply" (for permanent resident status)
3. You submit your application for Permanent resident and provide all the supporting documents that IRCC will request to confirm your claims
4. You wait for IRCC to take a decision on your application.