+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need Advise to improve my situation

samehyassa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2007
dear all,

I already opened my immegration file to Canada in Abril 2006, they send me back in july 2006 a letter including my file number and instructions about the time i have to wait it will be till Abril 2010, Actually i have a dought about my points so i will include it now to advise me if they will accept it or not and in case of not how can improve my situation :

education= 20 as i have a unveristy degree
work experience=21 , i have 6 years work experience
age = 10 , i am 32 years old
Adaptability= 4 , as my wife has a univeristy digree
Language=12 , I passed an IELTS test with the folowing marks(7,6.5,5.5,5) so this is Equal to 10 , then i used french as a second language and i write down that my level with french is basic level with all 4 bands i included my secondary school certificate to improve my proficency with french , but i dought if they will accept or not.
no i am worry if they may refuse my application coz of that , coz if they disscard the secondary school certificate i will not complete the 67 points.

I will appreciate any body tell me what to do , but i hate to take The TEF test is there somthing else thet may accepted to improve my case at that waiting time or no need to worry about application

Ladybug

Nov 16, 2007
I would suggest you take the test if you are confident about your French language skills. If not, then take some more classes in French since you have time until 2010. Send them the results, and that way you could rest assured that you have the chances.

samehyassa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2007
thank you for your advise,
If i am not ready for the Tef is it possible to improve my situation by take another IELTS test and increase my points through the IELTS ,, do you have an idea if they will accept that or not?

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
For english if you have not submitted the exalm results i would retake them to score at least 6.5 in each or more in things like speaking, reading rather than listening and writing.

Since you do not want to take french but i though i a 4 in each wont be bad